3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
ctrax 04.06.20 09:25 pm

Collect all collectible items, weapon upgrades and binoculars (Sniper Elite 3)

Diaries / Cards / Far shots

Upgrades of binoculars and rifle (15pcs.)

21 Comments
Sort by:
_
_JuStCrazY_ 04.06.20

And it is better to make maps and mark the place where that is)) It would be more convenient than the pass game and fold every time)) And maps it is possible and on mobile to look))

c
ctrax 04.06.20

How anyone, for me to collapse expand the game a matter of a few seconds.
And on the map in conjecture in search of the right item, sniffing the marked place and can be up to half an hour.

_
_JuStCrazY_ 04.06.20

I like to look)))

_
_JuStCrazY_ 04.06.20

And where these videos can be downloaded to the PC?

c
ctrax 04.06.20

JustCraZy_91
From YouTube

j
jerry90 04.06.20

DLC mission with Hitler. There's something like to collect all the diaries?

c
ctrax 04.06.20

jerry90
No idea, he was looking - found nothing except 4 pieces of the plot.
But the diaries of the DLC will not count 100% passing.

j
jerry90 04.06.20

fear
However, I have in eight of the singles are all collected, but reported 98% single.

c
ctrax 04.06.20

jerry90
For 100% you need to collect all of the single:
- Long shots
Card
Diaries
UPS of weapons and binoculars.

Then you get the achievement *the maid*

j
jerry90 04.06.20

fear
Clear. Probably not all the upgrades. And servant is somehow not very, to be honest.

v
vollodimer 04.06.20

I do not understand 5 the diary in the 3rd mission Gorge Halfaya, In the video, he pokes the gun on the table with a plate and a kerosene stove, and then runs to 6му diary. And where, strictly speaking, a diary?

v
vollodimer 04.06.20

In the video
On this table lies a letter with another header Fortification. Passed all 9 collected diaries... they took the 5th and did not understand.

A
Audioshaman 04.06.20

jerry90 the mission of the Hitler school. To get all the diaries need to replay it a few times and then the officers and places where the intelligence to confirm the targets are in other places. They will offset as new diaries.

fear is a misconception. Go to the test and still going. And longshot and diaries etc than more story DLC will be released before you do a complete collection serviceproducing the more you will have to be picked in the future. PS. The achievement is called Man, not the Maid. Several different meanings have these words :)

vollodimer he just had him already before. Here is an empty table.

M
Marduce 04.06.20

neeee is still a better card. it easier than ever to video peredelyvat

a
ameshalkin 04.06.20

Hi all. Guys, anyone knows where is a long shot in the second DLC mission shadow? In an Internet rummaged, at the DLC do guides no one mission(((

c
ctrax 04.06.20

ameshalkin looking for snipe. the position labeled a long shot, then in the binoculars looking for prey.
preferably before this point is not to make noise, since the goal of Strumica and runs away.

Изображение Изображение Изображение

a
ameshalkin 04.06.20

fear
Thank you. Did. Apparently I scared the guy, I this position a few times through and there it was, so it's not that far to not notice it.
P. S. You write for the snipe. the position labeled a long shot. I want to say it is flagged????? Damn, for me it is opening at all)) went the Entire game and didn't know about it, every time the positions were running around, looking for where and whom to shoot)) I play on hard difficulty Elite sniper, so there may be marks, XS.
P. P. S. And you're in the first mission DLC all the diaries found?

c
ctrax 04.06.20

ameshalkin
all snipe. the position of which is done *far shot* marked with this label as in the screenshot
Изображение

from the first mission DLC (about Hitler) - yeah, the diaries have everything.

a
ameshalkin 04.06.20

fear
Clear. Thank you for the info. And I still think that is such)) But I'm half lost. In the cooperative do not want pogamat?

c
ctrax 04.06.20

ameshalkin not enough