3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Knitipka 04.06.20 09:26 pm

Have not played the previous parts of Dragon Edge whether to take a new part (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I know the story of the Inquisition if you have not played in the previous part? Just money for me not small, and it's important to me.
14 Comments
Sort by:
17723 04.06.20

The best course to pass part 1 and 2.
They do not have to buy , you can download pirates :)

M
MunchkiN 616 04.06.20

to understand the plot it is possible but it is possible not to enter, about the confrontation of the two factions and a defender of krekola and desirable to play part 2 for a better understanding of intuicii. but in General there's all selected like in the dialogue will clarify. so it can be played as a standalone product.

Y
Yupiter-42 04.06.20

It is better to play through 1 part mod and all the add-ons then transferred the saves in the second and go with all the additions then transferred the saves to dragon age kep there edit well and come with all the additions the Inquisition

Y
Yupiter-42 04.06.20

but it is better to buy all the parts now big discounts on holidays by the way in every part of the many branches and outcomes of the quests add-ons and important decisions adopted in the game

by the way 1 part of the game among the best of the genre and atmosphere and the second and third are not far behind better than the dragon I played the current in the two games in this series, the Witcher and mass effect

but the second part it is necessary to go simply if you do not pass the second part of the half of the history of the Inquisition does not understand

m
maryna_p93 04.06.20

Knitipka
all will understand, I also bought the Inquisition, did not play in the first two parts, everything was clear and interesting.

W
WanRoi 04.06.20

Lexa_StarLord wrote:
The best course to pass part 1 and 2.
2 part better combat system.

G
God-Cerbin 04.06.20

well of course you can buy and can pass, but some details you do not understand, and most importantly learn how to write the name of the game

l
lookaway 04.06.20

dragon edge

Knitipka wrote:
I know the story of the Inquisition if you have not played the previous parts
as for me, the gathering of ore and herbs is not particularly intersects with the previous games

M
Meberik 04.06.20

Knitipka
I passed the first, second and third parts of the game and ready to say that Dragon age Inquisition is a sequel to a legendary franchise!.
The first part about the Gray Guard which can be anythingman woman gnome-elf-man well, there is the story tied to the Sea like every 400 years there. well, actually everything is gorgeous.
the second part of the shoot... what was his name ....The hero of Briquolo hawke man woman . well, there are worse plot and is intertwined with other games in the series very little, except that serves as the plot for Dragon age Inquisition. well, the Inquisition is... generally sphalerite won't but I will say one thing if you read the entire code , notes and listen to the dialogue in Dragon age Inquisition you can study the history of other Dragon age without buying them. and with a plot where as with the graphics and other components better than Dragon age 2 but worse than Dragon age Origins

_
_Irbis_ 04.06.20

Take Yes pass all parts in order. Why deprive yourself of this pleasure?

M
Macero 04.06.20

Still DA Origins - the best part of the series, inquisition isn't even close,I'm not talking about the 2nd part

L
LakerSC 04.06.20

Meverik wrote:
ready to say that Dragon age Inquisition is a sequel to a legendary franchise!

I
Ichigo_Kun 04.06.20

jRay
Second good as the game. But it's not the expected sequel. Although, I admit, the Beginning is the best.

A
ArXangel_ann 04.06.20

Edge... Hospade... Shoot!