3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shaddix666 04.06.20 09:27 pm

Help Lenovo G570 + AMD Radeon 6300M Series

Hello, please your help for 2 years trying to find and fix the problem.
In General bought a lenovo g570 laptop with integrated intel and discrete AMD.
The problem is that what the wood did not try, and versions, and sites are different, and since Lenovo does not want to work though kill.
Well installed the latest driver for the bored already. In the task Manager shows here — that's all right

Games lag terribly even on the minimum salary, the performance rating is only 4.5 (as it previously worked fine to configure the video card, had to demolish Windu were troubles, the rating rose to 5.7)
Performing the function of St. the book mouse-configure switchable graphics just this, that does not allow to customize high performance.

also when trying to run dxdiag, only the Intel is determined

Can't say good and advanced properties of the slave.table

Please, help somehow, and to advise, MB the laptop come to an end?
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Travkin 04.06.20

in the BIOS of the laptop there is a possibility to disable the built-in?

S
Shaddix666 04.06.20

Sergey Travkin
The fact of the matter is that no! Although the BIOS was updated! all the same features and left only the version is changed, all strange there, except for BIOS password and HDD time nothing can be done!

S
Sergey Travkin 04.06.20

Shaddix666
tech support Lenovo or AMD let him explain what to do.

S
Shaddix666 04.06.20

Sergey Travkin
Nonsense, wrote to them, Telkom said nothing , told me to put the latest driver)) mdam... put laptop mind, and that was just why? PPC.... in any forum there is no answer, the problem was similar

S
Sergey Travkin 04.06.20

firewood from Lenovo put? Support Intel write, maybe there is answer, it's their technology switch between graphics cards.
http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS012481 - this crap set?

S
Shaddix666 04.06.20

Yes set from Lenovo, after you restart the computer icon appears graphics card supposedly doesn't work, and so would a lot of firewood after the restart of the fly as it were.. OK in Intel still write.. but crap that put all fire wood from disk are and updated!

S
Sergey Travkin 04.06.20

Shaddix666
if all else fails, try to reinstall Windows, then put the wood on a chipset (they are the same and the firmware of the Intel driver, as I understand it, the driver then AMD all definitely from Lenovo.

S
Shaddix666 04.06.20

Sergey Travkin
NOT believe, everything is already done!
Here is what you advised above also read on one forum, but nothing helps)) I don't know how I got this was fine, something was messing with the forums and lo and behold worked, but then I had to change Windows, but then again almost what you need to know how to configure everything..! He know about computer to normal level, study in this area, but with such f** face 1 time)

S
Sergey Travkin 04.06.20

Shaddix666
Windows 8 might help.

S
Shaddix666 04.06.20

Sergey Travkin
put 2 build, one after the installation of the wood on the graphics card blue ekraz and will not start, and another after you install problem with CVS

S
Sergey Travkin 04.06.20

Shaddix666
disc to restore Windows complete laptop was not?

S
Shaddix666 04.06.20

pasarga Lieutenant

S
Shaddix666 04.06.20

decided to put 8, check again tell me what driver to put AMD Graphics Driver (Discrete) or AMD Switchable Graphics Driver (Muxless)? and after the first firewood chipset on AMD or Intel vidyahu? And on the sticker on the laptop says only Radeon Graphics without marciela Lieutenant

S
Sergey Travkin 04.06.20

Shaddix666
AMD Switchable Graphics Driver (Muxless), I guess.

S
Shaddix666 04.06.20

Sergey Travkin
that's the last time it was installed, it seems it has rules, but then a black screen only the mouse, after rebooting the Windows entry and immediately throws on a black screen, MB not put or something)) and discretes not working as it should!

S
Sergey Travkin 04.06.20

Shaddix666
can first AMD Graphics Driver (Discrete), and then AMD Switchable Graphics Driver (Muxless)?

S
Shaddix666 04.06.20

Sergey Travkin
well I will have to experiment(( PPC stupid laptop))

S
Sergey Travkin 04.06.20

Shaddix666
read the manual, maybe there is something useful to write.

S
Shaddix666 04.06.20

Sergey Travkin
read everything(( no((

S
SUSUL1 04.06.20

How people suffer with a bunch of AMD + Intel=(
Generally drivers there muddied that even
First and foremost, there is need diet to put on maximum,
Second, the Discrete card is turned off when otklucheni the laptop from the network
in the third, not the fact, what you'll see, how does a discrete graphics card, put the MSI utility and look in it, maybe you have discrete quiet there plowing in 3D applications
4 from the AMD website to download drivers for a laptop is useless, Fig will load, it is necessary to look for the full version of distributivov (they 180Мб weigh) and do not need to download sama ENOVIA work just fine 13.3 (most such are) and some new brought to different foci)
And in device Manager and in DXdiag the discrete card is not displayed, is this normal