3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TimKar 04.06.20 09:27 pm

Not be awarded uplay points (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Hi all, please tell me, I decided to get myself 100 points to buy wildlands at a discount. Went to games that were given in honor of the 30th anniversary: assassin 3 and far edge fornication dragon, wanted to collect the missing 25 points. Completed tasks, achievements confirmed, in the game jump out the window, the type of action performed. But when he came out of the game, saw the score was like 75, and have remained, the actions of the checkboxes there, and the challenge is all there. Would like to consult with you, this glitch uplay or due to the fact that the type of games free
Tech support wrote, but still waiting for a response, I would like here to ask around.
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BratusV 04.06.20

The same problem not only with free games) Those. support for 2 weeks with no meets) Well on the Internet I met people with a similar problem. This trouble is due to low activity on the account. The only solution is a support, but with their speed of response remains a lot to be desired)

M
Mr.Kalashnikov 04.06.20

Genom1994
I want you to sell a 20% discount

T
TimKar 04.06.20

BratusV
Thanks for the reply.
Mr.Kalashnikov
Leave yourself a businessman.

F
Folinifko 04.06.20

Genom1994
try Track Mania demo free games, the days have filled 35 for 10 min.

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 04.06.20

and as for these points of the game to buy?

F
Folinifko 04.06.20

J. E. B. ü.to.and
the whole game will buy it, give a 20% discount for 100 uplay points

T
TimKar 04.06.20

Folinifko
Thank you very much, I will try.
J. E. B. ü.to.and
When you go to the store, written on the top, 20% for 100 points, poked and spend.

S
Sorento NSK 04.06.20

try jubilee store to stop by, WMS, there are points to be

T
TimKar 04.06.20

353Accord353
There was.

B
BratusV 04.06.20

Saw other tips that they say should kill uplay. But it helps only a few. And they had a problem related to the error, synchronization with the cloud.
But just wait for a response from support. Companions screens laid out (who still answered) that in the game, a letter arrives and there is the apology and the points.

T
TimKar 04.06.20

BratusV
Thank you for the info