3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 04.06.20 09:27 pm

The range of the spell in Creation Kit (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Actually how to change the range of the channeling spells (for example flame) ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
DirtyLol 04.06.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
not in the forum thread I write....well. In this case, MagicEffect - field VisualEffects - Projectile (FlamesProjectile)
SpecialEffect - Projectile - FlamesProjectile (field Range)

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 04.06.20

DirtyLol
Thank you, I do not know what is the amount in figures (in Range)? the m\miles\of a mile?

D
DirtyLol 04.06.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
own some sort of gaming measure, I guess... but obviously not miles and miles, and it doesn't matter.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 04.06.20

DirtyLol
I figured at random. In the window FlamesProjectile (and the like) still have the flight speed of the animation, so I wonder how it works: as far as I know, lightning spells do not have flight speed, but in the field responsible for the speed of the different numbers that lightning, that lightning discharge, the lightning, and so on. So the question is: how does the speed of lightning?

D
DirtyLol 04.06.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
no, as I understand with the charge type of Beam. as soon as switch for example on Missile everything works

m
muzhik26 04.06.20

DirtyLol
Please tell me how to overwrite the esp file in creation kit, I created a mod forgot something correct in it, I go back in CK to fix the error click save and tried where the ROC ,the file which has been saved before , and to me there is a bug-type this file cannot be replaced with a new one AS to OVERWRITE the OLD TO the NEW ? and that one mod for it and after fixing three esp file get!!

D
DirtyLol 04.06.20

мужик26
okay... next time when you load your plugin use the button set as active fail, will say that your file is active and all the saving will go for it. I'd altered manually, and here's why - all your esp files belong to the same fashion, if you wanted to SK you produced in quantities of >1, and therefore changes in these esp is likely to touch something with the same ID, it's a conflict between plugins... but in the game the sadness. better redo it. but if you're sure that all of these plugins the same fashion edit different ID (for example - in one esp you made a new perk, and in the other a sword or played with textures), then tes5edit to help

m
muzhik26 04.06.20

DirtyLol
thank you!!!

m
muzhik26 04.06.20

DirtyLol
Please tell me if you know , so I created the NPC put my body , face using Racemenu , eyes, unique hair , has helped me in this program such as NIFscope , photoshop , and of course the Creation kit , everything seems normal ,but the body is the same that is, they want more elaborate such as a women's only weight is changing, and the Breasts only become greater , and such as to make the breast a different shape, or the pelvis more magnificent or men make big hands such as the biceps , as in the latest version of Racemenu, if you know how using what program please write I all the search engines have already searched is not found, there is a BodySlyder ,but it changes the shape of the bodies of all the characters in the game, ,,,

m
muzhik26 04.06.20

DirtyLol
I would thought that this is impossible , but I saw one mod NPC created by one author , so this character figure is not the same as all kinds of repression bodies, her body shaped like that of a woman in a body that is wide hips big thighs and Breasts their shape , and in General she is full , as he had created such a body, the NTC does not like that one Replacer body...

D
DirtyLol 04.06.20

мужик26
no idea on the texture never bothered.

m
muzhik26 04.06.20

DirtyLol
Okay,well thanks for the reply...