3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Ferz777 04.06.20 09:28 pm

\"The main argument\" AA-12 (Tom Clancy's The Division)

How long who knocked out this rare shotgun and if he falls in the underground?
16 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 04.06.20

Ferz777
On th he rare or something?I sold it.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 04.06.20

Ferz777
subway don't know I knocked him in najemce

A
Aleks Sazonov 04.06.20

Knocked for a very long time,the chance to drop 2%..the easiest way to knock out Lorey Baret.In the subway it is not...

d
dobryy vanya 04.06.20

This GOV..AA-12 stands out unrealistically long. More than 200 consecutive visits during the day, to Lorain,in other places never seen,XS may have. A shotgun full of nothing,the other and something better. Lies in the chest, along with other collectibles.

F
Ferz777 04.06.20

Yesterday finally yielded to my regular top and I cleared it. Suddenly, as much direct holiday:) Went not so long in Lara, ~ 4 days of spending 3 hours on it. People knock a lot of want on the Xbox, the team is constantly very rapidly recruited or already waited for the others. The shotgun is beautiful, with a unique sound and powerful.

d
dobryy vanya 04.06.20

Ferz777
Put yourself instead of debutera on the other he does not fit

M
MrGaland 04.06.20

EvgenyDMT
In fact, he is one of the rare things, drop chance - 2%. Good to use with the build in 4 Militants and 2 nomad-(for othila). It is recommended to knock on Lexington-(Mission) Drops or Chests Barrett or any bot on this mission. Also appears on the nest of the Dragon- but there is a percentage so small that no accurate figures are falling, just knocked out dozens of people with this mission. You should not have sold it after the 1.6 update it will be demanded with the build for fighter and most likely a nomad(although I don't think so).

M
MrGaland 04.06.20

Another joke was... When I got the Main Argument I have opened the container of an experienced agent and knocked out the knee pads ShortBow.

M
MrGaland 04.06.20

Ferz777
In the underground it doesn't fall- although there were rumors that he was someone fell, but everyone thinks it's Fake.

M
MrGaland 04.06.20

good van
Bad luck for you to get. I 3-5 visits he was knocked out with a mission Lexington and not with Chest-Barrett, and with the usual bot.

M
MrGaland 04.06.20

The drop rate is 2%. Good to use with the build in 4 Militants and 2 nomad-(for othila). It is recommended to knock on Lexington-(Mission) Drops or Chests Barrett or any bot on this mission. Also appears on the nest of the Dragon- but there is a percentage so small that no accurate figures are falling, just knocked out dozens of people with this mission. You should not have sold it after the 1.6 update it will be demanded with the build for fighter and most likely a nomad(although I don't think so).

B
Beringer 04.06.20

Knocked out 2 copies in the process of farm armour Barrett. But the vest until it fell.

C
Cold Blood 04.06.20

MrGaland
In him there is no sense, very low damage and accuracy. He is not a competitor to the Saiga-12.

j
jgoodwin89 04.06.20

he's sold recently? moreover, even for Phoenix.

C
Cold Blood 04.06.20

jgoodwin89
Wasn't it on sale ever.

d
dobryy vanya 04.06.20

MrGaland
Hmm,no luck? 5 the main arguments, 6 jackets. ' Barrett, 4 kaduce and stuff,stuff, stuff in quantities from 1 to 4 PCs. Not only the mask of ferro