3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAS 17.10.19 04:06 am

Lara Croft in 3D (Tomb Raider (2013))

Share their impressions of the game in 3D:
GTX680+LG575. I did not like in 720P 60Hz with max settings,the picture is slightly blurry,depth compared to
underwood neochem,plus the jamb with the gun shifted to the left,maybe something set up wrong,I play with the driver settings of the giraffe,to the perfect version did not come,play without glasses.Really sad though!!! the previous tomb raider in 3D looked amazing!!!
P. S. by the Way to play without lag was only after rolling back to 310.90 firewood!!!
still managed to get awesome 3D c departures from screen on TV with polarization and nwide(GTX680+LG575).the following is done:
1.in the driver settings, instead of exhibiting 3D TV Play HDMI Checkerboad
2.included in the game and in the settings include 3D(what a surprise leave the resolution of 1080P 60HZ)
3.at the bottom of the Tiscali TV the 3D button and select the mode chess Board(the screen with the squares the owners of the ski will understand)
4.nastraivaet depth and level in the game
5.get awesome 3D even the menu from splash screen to fly as it should
most strange but the TV set writes that runs at 1920X1080 60Hz usually NVIDIA just change the resolution in the game to 1920на1080 24 or 720 60Hz and the TV machine switches to 3D with decent picture with entoy the game without the above-described manipulation 3D full otstoy
59 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexcrool 17.10.19

For fun I turned on 3d on my TV (LG Cinema). To my surprise it worked! The video card ATI 5770 HD driver last year. Played a bit of the truth in the cave of the climb, but the game goes without brakes on excellent settings. I'm happy, the picture is beautiful and 3D deep.

F
Frost_47 17.10.19

But my clip GTS 250 does not support 3D :(

p
papagan 17.10.19

GTX660Ti+Lg+3DTV from NV.The resolution of Full - 24Hz. Goes to high.Some where visible contours,But in General, super))))

A
Alexcrool 17.10.19

Frost_47
Officially, the Radeon has no 3D support only with 6000 series. I have a 5770.
Try to enable vertical synchronization; full-screen mode, screen resolution 1280x720, frame rate 60. I have 3D on the TV is only activated with these parameters. Change the resolution to 1980*1080 and 3D was not included.

F
Frost_47 17.10.19

Alexcrool
I have NVidia :)

m
mister611 17.10.19

Alexcrool
3D 1980*1080 60 fps only works with active 3D technology Vizion (2) or AMD HD 3D on the respective monitors (or TVs) or above 120Hz with shutter glasses via a DVI cable or Display Port.
When the passive technology TVs with polarized glasses through the HDMI cable, 3D supported games with a resolution of 1280x720 at 60 frames, if set to 1980*1080, this technology will not be given more than 24 frames per second, and this is not the game frequency.

p
papagan 17.10.19

24 frames per second is a chapel to the human eye.

A
Alexcrool 17.10.19

mister611
Clear. Thanks for the clarification.

And can someone tell me what other games have the same 3D support?

p
papagan 17.10.19

Ninvi 3DTV already provides a stereo pair.You can run with any toy.Just some better some worse.Battlefield 3 is coming. In Crysis 3 the game itself is greedy.But stereo pair goes.

R
RUMPELSTILZHEN 17.10.19

Play 3D on the ASUS VG278HE Monica glasses NVidia 3D Vision 2. Though the wood and write that running an unknown application, but still delivers incredible image. Lara with the torch is, if the camera rotate on its face, the torch sticks out of the screen. In short all sorts of trees and leaves that remain behind Lara almost falls off the screen. I love this sight, which sticks out of the screen, not recessed in the picture, as for example in Crysis 3.
Vidyuhi asus GTX680 2gb, i7 3770.
At maximum settings, average fps 50

m
mister611 17.10.19

This game is direct support for AMD HD 3D. 3D stereo mode is made without flaws, looks in Full resolution, totally awesome !!! As noted RUMPELSTILZHEN the game uses the effects of departures from the screen, like in the movies. In General, my assessment of the 3D in the game 10/10, well done and developed. Checked the toy pirates and was stunned, barely tore themselves from Claudia )) ... schA already shaking from Steam license for a toy just a shame not to pay.

3Dionis 17.10.19

papagan 24 frames per second is a chapel to the human eye. heh heh - another smart.
The human eye is not an electronic device with a set limit of frequency perception, and the world is not a movie on the screen. The visual perception of a person depends solely on the speed of the brain and nervous system and is essentially unlimited. Although not rule out the existence of slowpokes who are unable to distinguish the eyes 24 fps 60)))

m
mister611 17.10.19

3Dionis
Yes, people just did not know what he writes, so .. only to blurt out. If it is so limit playing games, just a pity him and his eyes ))

M
MAS 17.10.19

what was required to prove the previous Lara was sharpened by the elegant 3D nvida from here,today under the Radion out on the giraffes bugs graphs and
underwhelming 3D in 720P,and play at 24 frames a complete perversion for modern games

R
RUMPELSTILZHEN 17.10.19

MAC
what 720p play in 1920x1080 in 3D ~45-50fps

m
mister611 17.10.19

MAC
the previous Lara was sharpened by nvida here elegant 3D - that sucks that game for something sharpened. But in AMD, unlike Nvidia all technologies are open, and therefore fewer bugs, and programmers easier to work with but giraffes everything is encrypted, protecting different pose (physics, 3D Vizion, maybe more .. then buy only our and created for us..), puffed, and in fact the difference in performance and graphics between cards of the same weight category = 0, only bugs giraffes according to the game forums in recent years more and more. From this approach we (the users) suffer. Even if honestly, I have AMD and can't complain, no problems with one game in the last couple of years have not seen, even with fiziksom (absitively CPU easily ), even with games without direct support HD3D from AMD. The only difference is that with direct support enabled the 3D in the game and start with the usual label and without the direct support through TriDef 3D, but the quality is there and there amazing, performance also does not suffer, does not happen is not an impressive 3D. I am not arguing for AMD and have nothing against supporters of the Nvidia cards, I'm just against sharpening games for the red or green per se, but a situation we can't change, the main criterion for manufacturers sales and not going anywhere, and who have methods ... not for us to decide )) We can only partially influence my choice,i.e. purchase.

M
MAS 17.10.19

RUMPELSTILZHEN
technology nvida does not allow to display on the TV more than 24 frames in 3D at 1080P,games on Monica glasses after 47LW575S not perceived categorically,all the same
the diagonal of 1.2 meters to play better!!!

M
MAS 17.10.19

mister611
in fact, with nvidai full order,this tomb raider at least I have the first toy with bugs in the graph starting with the GTX series
(sitting on 480 now on 680)may STE and subjective but Radionov problems all the same, maybe more,especially in the vaunted public sector.
Are a fan of giraffes has long been the release of the GTX series,with all the Goodies just happy,I agree about games neh developers to their purely selfish interests
to sharpen the game under red Il green.

m
mister611 17.10.19

MAC
still on the diagonal of 1.2 meters to play better!!! - so it is true, but the resolution of 1280x720 on the diagonal is 1.2 m I think it looks not so hot, but Monica is 27 at 1920x1080 - most of the game.
technology nvida does not allow to display on the TV more than 24 frames in 3D at 1080P - then you are wrong, and no technology allows you to do either AMD or Nvidia, but only if the TV is used with passive polarized technology. It is not in the TV or monitor and 3D technology. If the TV uses active technology with shutter glasses, and data transfer via DVI or DisplayPort and will support 60 fps in 3D at 1080P, the size is not important here. The problem Nvidii only in the fact that the television itself must be certified for 3D Vision (and whether there are active technology I don't know), but for AMD the choice of monitors or TV sets is open, only it had slide technology and a DisplayPort input - this is plus the open HD3D technology from AMD.
this tomb raider at least I have the first toy with bugs in the graph starting from the GTX series, I think there experience is not worth, to suffer a little, tweak drivers or patches.

M
MAS 17.10.19

mister611
write it right,NOOOOO personally I have paddles(Samsung D7000 at 200 Hz on the eye) it is in the games, tired eyes poetomu Samsung only use when watching movies played on a polarization(no Ucomline again IMHO)
P. S. about 27 and 47 inches strongly disagree
next year plan to move to Il 55 more