3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fgafgafga23 04.06.20 09:29 pm

Should I download an updated version of the game and what optimization there ? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I downloaded GTA 5 pirate even when it broke and that thought is whether to install an updated version if there is a optimization or some cool content ? And as far as I know basically all patches for GTA 5 was aimed at online and adding items to an online...
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunersun 04.06.20

fgafgafga23
New cars can spawn using a trainer, even those who added only for online. Optimization is also best if to compare with the first version of pirates which was well, not very stable.

f
fgafgafga23 04.06.20

Lunersun
I have a version of 1.0.231.0 , I do not know all the rules work , but if the optimization of the ride then it is a good reason to update the game , and the trainer is not in use as it sasore folder temp , by the way do you know of an updated version pirates need a social club ?

L
Lunersun 04.06.20

fgafgafga23
fgafgafga23 wrote:
I have a version of 1.0.231.0 , I do not know all the rules work
I have the first version did not work, but there is likely was the case in the curve of the tablet, but the latest version no problems.
fgafgafga23 wrote:
by the way do you know of an updated version pirates need a social club ?
Somehow did not pay attention, now I can not check the game came down to save space.