3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dyadya Malavi 04.06.20 09:29 pm

Terrible freezes in the game (Resident Evil 7)

People help out, the game freezes unrealistic even tried setting to the bottom to sbagliati does not help
My PC
Winda 10
Intel core i5 6500
8gb DDR4
Gtx950
I know that none but weak on the minimum salary should definitely pull but even so hangs what to do?
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Kochetov 04.06.20

no offense, but you th fool? settings are weak at it...I on the minimum salary in a stable 30фпс play with that video card gt710m(not the game unlike you) kotovskoe piece of shit, and you have sales on top speed of play rules.MGT comp all kinds of shit cluttering up here and hangs, because it is nonsense such sistemih and lag

O
Oleg Kochetov 04.06.20

Ccleaner to help clean your computer, do a defragmentation, don't know download GeForce Experience and choose to optimize the game, and the most important question you have pirates?if the pirates repak mzht shitty

O
Oleg Kochetov 04.06.20

Asher Forrester
Well, it is possible to Repack the shit, because the game has a good optimization on my gofrokartona 30фпс stable on minimal medium(21-25)

O
Oleg Kochetov 04.06.20

Asher Forrester
Oleg Kochetov wrote:
Well, maybe a Repack shit
Here I fixed..

O
Oleg Kochetov 04.06.20

Asher Forrester
So if the speed of the Internet standards then shake repak another, I hatab and regulations all

V
Vert 04.06.20

Shadow caching is disabled? Because of this option I got prisila.

O
Oleg Kochetov 04.06.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
up to at least 16GB, and it will eat somewhere on the forum wrote about it, raznyye opinion was , said something about the RAM type leakage(strip test) someone said type in the game with this problem.Now I have i3 6GB RAM and video card gt710m as you can see even near the minimum salary is not worth it..But it gives free 30 fps on minimal, so it is in the Repack most likely

V
Victor_Wayne 04.06.20

people have a shitload of times here on the website and everywhere else explained that to get rid of the brakes, freezes, freezes have to change the distance and remove the filter of the shadows, all sorts of very high does not put, do not flatter their buckets, one bucket, and generally experiment with the settings.

D
DarkTenshi666 04.06.20

Don't know why all or many of the caching of the shadow lag , but I if this option is enabled , on the contrary it adds a little fps , if you cut down a bit of fps drops.

In General, you can try to lower the Scaling to 0.5 , and it seems easy to work with , the graphics will certainly sucks , but if you are not so important more important than graphics and fps , then here is a solution =)

And Yes one more thing , I also remember they scored all 8 GB of RAM , and as soon as I lowered my textures to medium or low , then the RAM began to eat less and friezes was much less , and if they still exist , they are rare and not like most annoying than when driving of the RAM to the limit , this game is too greedy on the RAM =(