3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slavikdead123 04.06.20 09:29 pm

Slow Mo (WWE 2K16)

Not the one I'm probably looking for a solution to this problem,someone may have decided to share with others)
fps is normal,but awful slow mo.
20 Comments
Sort by:
h
hawk925 04.06.20

slavikdead123
probably nothing, have to wait for patches

V
Viktor Grechanyy 04.06.20

In the last game, too, was slow mo,but after the patch all became norms

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 04.06.20

Slow-mo, as I understand it, is the place to be only for those configurations that meet the minimum for the game or a little higher. Sam on the laptop and play slow-mo in the past that in this part. FPS the same normal - 30-40. Dabbling with the settings only affects fps. Slow-mo is present at any settings with any fps.

s
slavikdead123 04.06.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Understood,it is necessary to wait for the patch like 2k15

V
Vlad Skorohodov 04.06.20

I do not know down one.But I have slowmo is only enabled on some arenas.Than they from each other differ from each other XS.Tried to create the arena and put as much of everything(drawings ,images etc. Thought that maybe because of the number of objects in the arena.But that was not the case.My arena all the rules.And NHT slow mo and that's it.The conclusion should wait for patches

U
Ultimatum WARRIOR 04.06.20

in match 1 vs. 1 all the rules in the other matches solid slow mo mode

R
Roman Helper Hogs S 04.06.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
well, you deer the game runs at 60 fps native on the PS4 and on PC to play normally Nizhny 60 fps . you act like you have 15 -20 fps . need to disable AA and will be no slow mo ! pokak waiting for the patch or in the game, turn off the camera Katz the option.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 04.06.20

Bydlota

F
Fullover 04.06.20

Optimization is clearly not all right , slow-mo at the exit of the fighters essentially because of the ... Lanterns and light? Definitely waiting for the patch ,and while it is possible these lanterns off (In %UserName%\My documents\WWE2K16 in the config file.ini change the line simple_lighting = off on simple_lighting = on) . But what's this about the militia ,but I think for other cases, developers have something to patch.

h
hawk925 04.06.20

Fullover
Tremendous respect to you, man! I'm annoyed by the lag when you exit. Outside the ring near the commentators ' table, so prosidaet fps is good, how to deal with it don't know?

w
wwe edge 04.06.20

I have a slow mo only in the matches of the Royal rumble and matches with the case(when someone pulls the case then immediately slow mo ).I think it's all because of pirates(repack VickNet),litsuhe probably not.And the introductory videos in 2k showcase there, where they can be hit?

R
Roma Musaev 04.06.20

Fullover
I went into this file there is not present to prescribe ?

F
Fullover 04.06.20

Roma Musayev
Can try ,and so I do not know the line already was .
in any case , the example

F
Fullover 04.06.20

hawk925
I don't know , but I think the patch will correct for most drops fps look silly and does not pull at higher demands on hardware .

F
Fullover 04.06.20

And the toy is quite fascinating , by the way if anyone knows you can easily open closed costumes/arenas/characters are not passing the company in the game in the tab Option and go to Unlockables then click X (X-box joy) or the left arrow .

R
Roma Musaev 04.06.20

Fullover
Many thanks the game works much better outputs work great I put a plus sign

c
cactus1957 04.06.20

guys I find it funny I have all the wwe2k15 was very good without slo mo played if slo mo that shit computer Yes wwe2k16 in slow mo I didn't have even though I play on a laptop if something where to Pedrotti the slo mo prapadit but I will not speak so as to reciprocate you do not answer

F
Fullover 04.06.20

cactus1957
To Pedrotti Prapadit this is ridiculous , and the 58-60fps ,but when you exit soldiers infuriated twitching which occurred that on min. settings on max. and the culprit turned out to be lanterns/light.effects and it shows not very good optimization from developers for a flashlight illuminated a long time ago and the lag is not caused , then I nor any advanced technology can not see . And I don't know what you're waiting for reciprocity .

c
cactus1957 04.06.20

again, funny

C
CaptainChuvak12 04.06.20

Fullover
Can tell your screenshot after the quality settings there is a section [rate], what it means and the impact it optimization ?