3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ukropchik 04.06.20 09:30 pm

Fairy Tail / fairy Tail

"Fairy tail" manga, invented and drawn by Japanese manga artist Hiro Masimo, as well as the anime version. In 2009, manga won the prestigious annual award of the publisher "Kodansha" for best shōnen manga.
The main characters are Natsu, Lucy, gray, Elza and happy.

The plot:
The Kingdom of Fiore is a world of magic. Magic in this world is just a commodity. The people who choose magic as his profession, in this world are called wizards. Recognized mages guilds merged together perform the job for which you receive money. A wizard without a Guild is considered a nobody.

The choice of the young Lucy, "the Whisperer Star Spirits," fell to the Guild Fairy Tail - the most "crazy" Guild. Mages of this Guild are renowned for their strength and abilities, extravagance, and the rivalry between them. That's just one problem. Joining a Guild may be only on the advice of one of the members. But one day, Lucy encounters Natsu and his beloved cat happy, which, as it turned out, are members of Fairy Tail. After a warm Dating, Natsu Lucy gives a recommendation. Here begins the real adventure Natsu and Lucy.

Wikipedia

Many advise to look, do you think is it worth it?
30 Comments
Sort by:
a
assassassass 04.06.20

hospade

r
rock music 04.06.20

what are you, naruto already watched?

r
requiemmm 04.06.20

It's a long .... Power to inspect may not be enough .

U
Ukropchik 04.06.20

Durarara
No, just Bleach manga read. Nothing to see, that said.

Power to inspect may not be enough .
Kind of like 50 episodes until that happened.

r
rock music 04.06.20

No, just Bleach manga read.
the next Chapter will be a descendant of Ichigo and Aizen after 20000 years :)

M
Mumby 04.06.20

>Many advise to look

I advise you not to watch and read. Labutenka anima turned on the third episode dropped -- manga any better.

S
SERGEYHELL 04.06.20

But I've been both the manga and anime did not like),do not know when the Ghost and speedgrapher,something some anime series so stupid and naive becoming)

K
Krasavica-voin Seylormun 04.06.20

grammatical untermensch

r
requiemmm 04.06.20

20.10.10 17:37
just don't expect too much from them . Then you can get pleasure from watching almost any anime :)))

W
White EvGenius 04.06.20

Manga rules. But just average.

M
Mumby 04.06.20

>something some anime series so stupid and naive becoming

Uh, you watch Fairy tail and other soneni happy-go-lucky for the sake of the plot? I hasten to disappoint, they are not valuable it. And not even those.

>Manga standards. But medium

The manga is very good - especially after the first five volumes. And especially venjavsky panache. But I now put it aside, as Vanesa started Grand arch two years later after team Luffy was torn to rags. ODA draws something truly epic.

U
Ukropchik 04.06.20

Durarara
Bleach count ended on that move will be?

Subject: Watched 11 episodes -> the Heresy. Will download Code Gears.

Mumby
And you read Bleach?

A
Aloe 04.06.20

Dill
bleach is not over, you sho. you have grandchildren and bleach will still come out.

M
Mumby 04.06.20

>Watched 11 episodes -> Heresy

There from the first episode it was clear that all the light-good safely ruined.

>Do you read Bleach?

Read - until the moment when the war with Aizen. Then just bored - no development, some replica in the spirit of Yes, I Mars can break it! and I the sun with one finger will crush you!. Read regularly, only here Vanpis, Bakuman and berserk (unless, of course, Miura is not lazy).

A
Aloe 04.06.20

no development, some replica in ...
now the new arch went, for example. 17 months after Vilik victory for Aizen. almost two years have passed and Ichigo still at school, well damn, ninth-graders are changing the world and distribute all kicked - this does not happen the same.

U
Ukropchik 04.06.20

SHAZAM!

Still, bleach is ongoing with a new Chapter of the manga came out, called 424 - Lost identity

Santa Barbara man.

D
Dzhess Shepard 04.06.20

Hmm, to me the FT is too high. The first n episodes of anything, but sometimes there are great moments... it is for them I still watch anime, in principle.

-
-Kerten- 04.06.20

Well, where is the promised fifth season.

I
Ichigo_Kun 04.06.20

Anime, as always does not contain all that is in the manga, but has a longer scene.
Spoilerthe that grey was the ice truck killer of the demons

f
fairy-tail 04.06.20

I like anime more about Tailed to watch than the manga to read about them and what sense to read as if then anime to watch, it is already not interesting!
Especially in anime all color