3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Buvaka 04.06.20 09:31 pm

Restores Estus (Dark Souls 3)

I noticed one funny sometimes restores 1 charge of estus during the game. Ie running left for example estus 1 using after the notice, but there are already 2 of use, I can not find a pattern, tell me if anyone know.
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergfall 04.06.20

Sergey Bawaka
With mobs sometimes is restored.

X
XrOnA666 04.06.20

Sergey Bawaka
And you're not carrying a ring, the Left eye of the Pontiff, which restores OZ on successful attacks? I heard somewhere that this sort of error in the description, and restores it is not of OZ, and the throats of estus. It could be wrong (most likely).

E
Eribira 04.06.20

Estus is restored for the systematic killing mobs. For the cleanup of the locations of a few bottles is typed in, the strong enemies can directly couple to give. To see that you got the estus can be yellow animation around the character while getting a shower. In the same way in the first part gave humanity in the counter

S
Sergey Buvaka 04.06.20

Eribira
thanks=)

D
DeaD_GoBliN 04.06.20

Eribira
Yes? And I am familiar with foam at a mouth proved that estus is given for the fact that other players have lit the fire, next to which you are...

H
Hikel 04.06.20

I also said that when online kindle fire you restore estus

R
Raibow Bitard 04.06.20

Eribira
Does not allow for zahistu, but for the fact that the players activate the fire. Seen similar - with a fire red energy flies straight for you, it is also observed in the first part. And about humanity - it was given randomly one by one up to 10 pieces no more until the boss locations alive.
XrOnA666
It restores XP, but not estus. Went for a run.

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

DeaD_GoBliN
Hikel
Raibow Bitard
That's only in DS3 fires not bosgiraud.

H
Hikel 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
Not lighted, and activate

s
siame 04.06.20

I have estus replenished offline. Vryatli it the kindling.

R
Raibow Bitard 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
Not lighted, and the trigger [2].

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

Hikel
Raibow Bitard
However, offline estus is also restored.

R
Raibow Bitard 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
if you mean offline local network, it then somehow not working properly - online all still somehow alive.

M
Marty52 04.06.20

Well, what controversy? So estus is restored upon activation of a fire by another player, killed some mobs. Just my conclusion based on the testimony of other players here.

E
Eribira 04.06.20

DeaD_GoBliN
Not dare to say, but constantly observe the completion of estus when you kill powerful enemies, and the animation goes with them. The same as getting a shower, but a different color. Over 40 hours of play I don't got no estus just standing still, because doubt theories about the activation of the other players. But as already said, it is my observation, I do not impose them. It is possible that it works both

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

Raibow Bitard
offline in the sense of full offline. When I stream a game before it even of output, there is also recovered estasy.

R
Raibow Bitard 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
Did not notice such at all.

B
Brotello 04.06.20

Noticed yesterday when gathering shower effect refill of estus, the collection of shower are usually white glow, and then yellowish. First time playing Drak souls, bend at every corner XD

R
Raibow Bitard 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
Only now, near the fire looked mousey of weapons - I just gave estus.

S
Sergey Buvaka 04.06.20

I have pirates, hardly anyone there, near the fires kindle ? and I noticed in the game except for the estus and magic is nothing more than to be treated?