3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inkvizitor nubov 04.06.20 09:31 pm

Breaking bad

Hey people, right now, watching Game of Thrones, sometimes the show gives a rare close, and sometimes rare to nadino, in short, is too unstable to be considered such a masterpiece (Istisna this is my IMHA) so who watched breaking bad so, how is he? Also too much praise. Riley so interesting? It is clear that everyone has their own opinion, but I would like to hear the opinion of the majority.
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaFeT666 04.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
for everybody.but if there is at least one eye look

I
Inkvizitor nubov 04.06.20

LaFeTsewa
I will look necessarily, just wondering what people on ng think about it

v
vasdel 04.06.20

Good show, the Director crazy enough to stretch to the end of the series to maintain interest in the film. by the way was another series about a lawyer, the background to the winds.

I

vasdel wrote:
Good show, the Director crazy enough to stretch to the end of the series to maintain interest in the film
By the way, Yes - I heard that the series for it and praise.
vasdel wrote:
by the way was another series about a lawyer, background of the breaking bad
like better call Saul is called. Strange, often heard even fans of the breaking bad prequel somehow not watched and don't want to see.

M
Mr.Rifleman 04.06.20

Judging by the reviews - hnya. Don't look, don't waste your time.

I

Mr.Rifleman
what about the Thrones is basically true but sometimes Riley gorgeous moments are like that, where someone's head chopped off or at the feast of the massacre suit

W
Wing42 04.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies wrote:
So who watched breaking bad so, how is he?
Actually, Yes, breaking bad quite an interesting series, but sometimes it starts to position itself as a drama, start the deep introspection of the characters and, admittedly, drama is not the strongest side of the series. However, the series is worth your time.

a
aleksey214 04.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
the show looked fun !recently revised went to cheer as the first time!!!there are really sad moments soplezhuystva for a second time sometimes rewind !and suggest!

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.06.20

I have a PAL one looks.But I'm not.I do not care.

I

Wing42
алексей214
thanks for the replies, will definitely check it out

S
Shadowarm 04.06.20

Good series,I liked it.And what sort of soundtrack,just fly away.Definitely recommend to watch.

w
warp 37 04.06.20

Great show.

v
v_Sledgehammer_v 04.06.20

In all serious this is a film masterpiece. I watched all 5 seasons without lifting his eyes and not moving to some other film. Definitely worth a look.

s
sanchezzz42 04.06.20

good episode,boring stuff too.but you should still check 100%

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 04.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
I Lost recently watched. Not a minute boring was not. Last season for the day, could not put it down.

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.06.20

Don't watch soap operas, but I think if you watch it, no matter how time to kill.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 04.06.20

Last season, there is a masterpiece.

P
Panade02 Dweller 04.06.20

Good show, Director, crazy enough not to stretch
The third season is completely beyond you. Not to tell almost anything and the whole ska season. All that I had.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 04.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
The first half of the first and second seasons chic. 3rd clean history, and nuoruuden rare. (Kulikowska Voice and But, save the Floor, but they have a lot to pull) 4th and 5th just good.Again, for the sake of kulikovskoy voice and A. Paul could endure all))
PS - Series do not look almost. Opinion, purely as a movie buff.

h
hoenhaym svetlyy 04.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
The story is generally the same: sometimes Ugarit such that scrubbing your eyes from the monitor at the end of a series of constantly repeating, well they*RA itself! and sometimes I just sit drinking coffee with one eye looking at the monitor and thinking when is this pain going to end.But the advantages and good experiences much more and the series is more than a must see.IMHO of course.