3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arni Yang 04.06.20 09:31 pm

Suicide Squad

All those who were waiting, and even those who did not expect this film to know what the critics smashed it into smithereens. But since today the film was released in Russia and who have probably went to the movies, we would like to know his opinion about the film
PS I Hope for a sane and sensible comments and not in the style of film, shit!. DC sucks, marvel is at the helm, etc.
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
Panade02 Dweller 04.06.20

Wil Smith is perceived as wil Smith, and not as Deadshot. Margot Robbie is gorgeous. The lack of volume in the hips and Margot, but the way SHI-KA-REN. As I previously did not know about it? New style Joker +100. Fresh. Why not.
Self - collect a squad of thugs and get the output problem. Solve this problem. -999 for the scenario.
My Objective assessment -899.
The recapitulation is entirely non-refundable.

t
takamin 04.06.20

they say the witch in the movie a lot cooler than Harley Quinn) he has not yet seen, I wonder too who will say that still)

o
olka235 04.06.20

I was not looking. very much about him in the social.networks heard, but-something's happened to see it. heard many good and bad reviews. I usually don't listen to people's opinions about the film, because then the taste and color of comrades there, and you need to watch. maybe a little later him and see when there will be nothing to watch

D
Delphis 04.06.20

in this movie, all in all the shoot? as in any other movie?

k
killer19922014 04.06.20

the film is normal only in the Director's version, and before the car cut out an hour and a half timing , and the coolest was removed

D
DavidNespeshnyy 04.06.20

Do not like it. Typed actors are expensive and all this money and gone )))

w
we get what we deserve 04.06.20

Severe stool. Top only the visualization, the characters are not disclosed, especially Australian robber, Harley Quinn all turned out like some kind of prostitute, not a girlfriend of the Joker (yelling with her cattle Forsyth), about the Joker at all silent. One looks makes to leave the room right at the session. The plot is about nothing, Batman aside, the Joker did not appear, the battle is not inherently represent anything bright.

Captured the apparent contradiction. For example, why the killer to ask for money on the education of daughters, if he earns sickly?

Humor... It is so flat that even on his handicap wouldn't laugh. I would place each suteiktu brought in gold Fund quotes Bazhenov.

In General, for visualization and the track of Twenty One Pilots at the end of the betting 6/10.

S
SkyRaider 04.06.20

Best movie in comics this year.

p
pekabir 04.06.20

I have the feeling that the look extended music video for mtime

S
Shock Burst 04.06.20

Watch the movie and think that something is missing... the Way the new Joker I did not like... too posed or something... overall, a mediocre film.

a
a.kornolov 04.06.20

I liked it, glad that every villain cleared a separate mini-film history, thanks to which it becomes clearer what is what. And most of all pleased with the line of the Joker and his girlfriend - crazy love, on the verge of multiple personality disorder that he has, that she, these guys face each other and together can really break the world (OK, ripping is the Joker, but with the support and assistance of my Muse with a bat in his hands)

D
Dante2303 04.06.20

As for the DC movie is very funny, but the plot is very monotonous, with a small part of humor and sarcasm. But still in DC film very much even anything.

s
shrek605 04.06.20

Yes you can once see.

V
Vaipen 04.06.20

The idea is to create one of the supervillains a sort of detachment of artistically generally interesting. But the implementation is as always through one place. The line of Joker and Harley sewn with white thread in order just to dilute the endless wow pysh-pysh effects.

L
L303 04.06.20

Protestant Knight
It's always like that...

s
sergeygspc 04.06.20

I liked this movie only 3 characters. This is Harley, Deadshot and Diablo. Joker I did not like. In my opinion Jesse Eisenberg, perfectly played the role of Lex Luthor in the film Batman vs. Superman: dawn of justice would be better. It had to take on the role of the Joker.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.06.20

So-so, average. Bats about Soup was a bit interesting, although too pumped up.

Panade02 Dweller wrote:
Wil Smith is perceived as wil Smith, and not as Deadshot.
I agree. And the Joker play not everyone. The best was the actor that played him in the Dark knight.

l
ligalazz 04.06.20

http://seasonvartv.ru/ Watched this movie then, what it is.....