3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamonttank 04.06.20 09:32 pm

Photos of Mr. bleck. (The Hunter: Call of the Wild)

Somebody already passed the task you need to take photos of bear mountain in the background of the Kraken? And if so, how you chased the bear across the map to the mountain. ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garapsha 04.06.20

He is in the right place from the moment you spawn on the map. Most importantly, to approach quietly. If scared, better to reenter. Here is my version of the photo. A little vague,but not terrible.

M
Mamonttank 04.06.20

Garapsha
MDE... Thanks, but there is only the background of mountains Leviathan and not as requested in the job Kraken ... And I across the map was driving, started to take a picture there and nothing... it looks Like stupidity in the translation of the text, and I have a license... thanks again!

K
Kickapoo 04.06.20

How do you even photograph? And then started to play and was given the assignment to take a picture of a DOE, and nifiga not understand, Paul forest of the deer shot.

M
Mamonttank 04.06.20

Here's a picture of that, and still nothing )

M
Mamonttank 04.06.20

Kickapoo
The p Latin

K
Kickapoo 04.06.20

Mamonttank
Thank you

K
K0nsul 04.06.20

Mamonttank
Beauty )

I went on the European map climbed. There is such vastness is almost there.

M
Mamonttank 04.06.20

K0nsul
The beauty of it, beauty. Only that sense, the job is not run. ))) Europe, I left for later )

G
Garapsha 04.06.20

I also perifocal it from different angles, like close crawled. Nothing. Tried to make like a photo of mountains in the description of the task this small island to the right, etc. the Bear side, just caught some place. In the end, something happened, even without the maximum approximation of the camera.

M
Mamonttank 04.06.20

Garapsha
Yes, I have also stupidly freaked out and started running up and down the mountain which descend to him and photographed him a ride. Stupid PPC...

M
Mamonttank 04.06.20

Garapsha
And the photo is almost invisible... He's somewhere down there in the corner and as usual photos of the mountain, I just deleted, so it showed. And threw 100 pieces of photos where they are super cool I really it almost in tight and photographed the mountain in the background and was taking pictures of nothing, and then the kilometer photographed and that Stupidity... in short... =)

M
Mamonttank 04.06.20

But the next task too funny with the pictures ))))