3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Fareev 04.06.20 09:33 pm

Ban EasyAntiCheat:\"Banned\" (0006000043) (For Honor)

One hundred twenty three
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 04.06.20

Anton Faleev
It is not for nothing anyway. Even if you tell the truth and you do not run in terms of cheats, it is possible you have a third-party software was run on which the EAC responded and here's the problem, unbanning to time, I don't)

C
CheGevara 04.06.20

Even on PS4 people get banned:) and there I about cheats not heard.

A
Anton Fareev 04.06.20

TheHouse
My computer is shit not fucked up the only thing running is steam,Google and yupley
Plus a bunch of players whining that they couldn't banish.I doubt that developed so everyone leave

I
IdmitriuI 04.06.20

Anton Faleev
Do not figure anything left in the game to put and will not get you problems

v
vovastij 04.06.20

Anton Faleev

Here is the answer.

A
Anton Fareev 04.06.20

IdmitriuI
You down or what?I in Russian wrote that didn't.

A
Anton Fareev 04.06.20

vovastij
God,I understand.The inhabitants of this forum campaign of his classmates got out.

M
Modrin 04.06.20

What can I say,you immediately see the level of the human,the Mat,the hanging labels,the next all the stupid one I d'artagnan.
Do not be so.Although,perhaps,it's late,people are not corrected.

Oh, if only someone about the mechanics of the game talked at all about bans but about bans.
Here,for example, what does the asterisk have the purple things?
I've looked on iSkys as guard plays a direct hands fall,is on the mouse and keyboard och hard to do. Well, the fact that the game requires a lot of balance changes.

v
vovastij 04.06.20

Anton Faleev
http://forums.playground.ru/for_honor/druzya_pomogite_podpisat_petitsiyu-929676/
You there))

S
Sahara. 04.06.20

Modrin
The asterisk means that the item is unique.

I
IdmitriuI 04.06.20

Anton Faleev
You shake cheats and saying that you're clean? Are you normal? That people who does not indulge, and no problems

K
Kotyak Uchenyy 04.06.20

me, on PG there are no cheats, only trainers for offline games, for cheats type cheats for cs, WH, aim, etc. it is low quality cheats, If they are PG, they will burn. But with the cheats that are bought, but there is more efficiency. So that anyone who speaks Out, you were on the page cheats, dumbass, because this is the page of trainers.