3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ZED0 04.06.20 09:34 pm

What happened to the punching unit? (For Honor)

I can hit the punching unit that can't and I throw off or kill. What kind of game? my friend has the same kind of time to press
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mamosha 04.06.20

0ZED0
double click on the breakout block I

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

0ZED0
There are strict timings to be protected from block + ping,the rules of the game in training you can train when you have to defend against the block.

D
DimakSerpg 04.06.20

Same shit, bombed terribly. But I decided to train a habit. I will choose each character to a bot and learn some animation. Eventually it will become a habit. Along the way, learn the parry for each character.

S
Scaevus 04.06.20

to repel penetration, you need to get to the window, which probably 200ms, but if I apologize 100-150 ping, NEVER discourage, if only purely by chance, these things, we can only be upset that no sooner had the first push. Then save or increase the window for beating or hang a CD on this pissing abilities, but it is to yubisoftu.

I
IdmitriuI 04.06.20

0ZED0
You need to push when the enemy's red shield painted not later

M
Modrin 04.06.20

IdmitriuI
Well, there is not entirely true,if you press as soon as the shield appeared he will not be protected,in General, as mentioned above, the window is small,and because ping's hard to defend,so now and play more for the characters that play evasion,because it's easier

0ZED0 04.06.20

Modrin
What and how do you know your ping in the game?

M
Modrin 04.06.20

0ZED0
Special training can learn the timings of protection from mill.
About ping if you have a jump or you have a character not protected from impact when you definitely moved in the right front then you have a bad ping:)

0ZED0 04.06.20

Modrin
I beat off then there is 50: 50. It has not been very helpful in understanding the I have good ping or bad

M
Modrin 04.06.20

0ZED0
In training there are no problems with ping if you can't protect against bot,then at the current your problem.

0ZED0 04.06.20

Modrin
Not only I have such problems after CBT or OBT. She was there such a change?

H
HlebnayaKorochka 04.06.20

0ZED0
After CBT and OBT they fixed it. Before you could just spam the button and all was norms. Now we need just-in-timing to get the now rarely obtained.

0ZED0 04.06.20

Gh0st_95
Because of this fix can not play

H
HlebnayaKorochka 04.06.20

0ZED0Ну difficult at first, but eventually you will learn

N
Noken. 04.06.20

They need to hit it right at the moment of impact models (When it comes to your character).This is the wildest stupidity... They have written that will return the mechanics of guard break in as the PTA or MBT, I don't remember exactly. But when waiting for this update, God knows... Probably in a month + - 2... when will release a new hero. It's UBISOFT, they can't fine the update nag...

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

Noken.
Do not,I have become accustomed and calmly beat if you change how I live after this:))

N
Noken. 04.06.20

Modrin555
Alas, but in our opinion they do not care with a high bell tower)

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

Noken.
So nobody cares,such is the world:)

N
Noken. 04.06.20

I make it simpler, keep distance and get close only when you want to break the block.

B
Burevestn1k Darkside 04.06.20

Noken.
On navibus campaign play )