3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Exodus_ 04.06.20 09:34 pm

Opinions about the game... (Pariah)

Today carelessely 3 SD.
72 Comments
Sort by:
d
d3vol 04.06.20

Well?
But how?
Physics,story?
And what Mona to compare?

_
_Exodus_ 04.06.20

Haven't played :(

d
d3vol 04.06.20

And although used saw?
And anyway,if you send a long time on NG here
[email protected]
a letter with a request to make thee, here moder to the forum from the very beginning hemelse

G
G-man 04.06.20

I did not see, but the commercials seen on rollers - very good. it looks like a mixture of Unreal Tournament and FarCry. Most likely it will be so.
But the way this was the official release of the three CD's? or iso? As far as I know this game in Russia published officially. Probably will be legal to wait. Pirates reluctant to take (then patches will be all sorts of sloppy, and vobchem....)
In General, waiting for the sale but we'll see.

G
G-man 04.06.20

And honestly I think that this game is a checkpoint. No, I will not argue that it would be cool that it will be fun to play.. But the scripts... Ehh these games I ezhli honestly is not very exciting. Is the era of the Stalker and Hanusa, and I hope that in the future games will be fun to play not only the first time.

n
neovirus[L.A.] 04.06.20

I played the multiplayer demo.
So, I will try to briefly describe.
Graphics looks Nitsche so beautiful, but to Far Cry, HL2 does not hold.
The effects are very cool, but not whether any effects would look bad.
The story I wrote somewhere about the plot.
The gameplay... It was multipleernoj deme. So tell us how are things in multiplayer.
3 modes. Sturm(Assault), CTF, DM. Storm is implemented well. The play is interesting. CTF... But capture the flag was ruined. In Pariah there is a technique. And on the technique to carry the flag. If you managed to get in the car with the flag, then knock you out don't really work. In technique it makes sense to only shoot from Rocket Launchera. And it is terribly slow. But about the weapons later. DeathMatch... Very strange. Standard DM, but with technology. Only here the weapon is in the game, makes this DM is very unusual.

Weapons.
All guns from multiplayer and is a single.
Well Rifle the standard rifle aka Assault Rifle from UT2004. Toko weaker and less accurate. Close to get away, but the distance to shoot is useless.
Rocket Launcher is a Funny thing. Sort of intended for technology. Blows up a Jeep with 2 hits, and 3-wheeled motorcycle with the 1st. Perezarazhenie a very long time. But given that all other weapons are quite inefficient, with Rocket'th has a chance to score a lot of kills by shooting at people and not technology.
Grenade Launcher Gun, throwing grenades. Principle grenades can be used effectively, but mostly in the Assault.
Sniper Rifle Is something... first, it is oblique. That is, aim in head and shot, you can miss the mark, they say the bullet flew crooked. Secondly. She pribegaet around 3 times, not more. In the third place. She has a laser sight. Seeing his enemy immediately goes away. Fourth, she.... NOT POWERFUL! And what the question is meaning... it Kills with 2-3 shots, if that long perezarazhenie.
Plasma Rifle Like railgun/shockrifle. Only very very slow. Imagine a beam that slowly flying at you. this beam can be seen and dodged him easy. The principle still close to the shoot it can. When shooting on the screen there is an effect that prevents to shoot.
Sohtgun a Good thing. As with all shooters, but weaker and cossey. Close to a great thing, and away useless.
Health Kit is Some thing that you treat. The best weapon in the game :) Very helpful. Only about 5 Healthoв Pariah, but each of them is quite big. Health's recover by themselves. Ie each health separately recovered, but if Health killed, it is no longer restores :) in General those who were playing Halo, he will understand. So this gun can recover 5 Health's completely. This gun has 2 clips in stock. In the end, you can at least 4 times to be at the point of death, but treat yourself to the initial state. However the treatment takes a lot of time, so you need to look for a safe place to heal.
Knife Some sort of knife. Kills 8-10(!) bumps. No good there.
You can carry only two of any weapons.
So. In General turned a very innovative multiplayer. All the action is very blurry, slowed as Stoll. Weakness and coast weapon makes more to think about tactics. To hurry don't need one to go anywhere is useless. Wobum play is quite interesting :) Especially in the Storm.

But if all that is in multiplayer to move in the single, you get unusual and good. Antimano is out. Release you 2-3 of the enemy. And suffer with them for a long time. :)

And yet. The game slows down. Pretty much.
I have a Celeron 2400Mhz, 256MB RAM(then, more right now), FX5200 128Mb. If lowering settings to minimum, then... the game does not slow to a script the rollers are all smooth. But the mouse movement still slow. Of the sniper, not in the head, but the body does not get.

D
Dart_Moor 04.06.20

Set to download,maybe tomorrow will be!
And this game reminds me of Halo 2(not the PC version and the PS 2), let's see what happened!

d
d3vol 04.06.20

Yes,a cool piece of hardware he needs,Mlyn!!!
Looks like I won't even go-
Celeron 1.8 GHZ,768 mb Ram,64 mb GeForce4 mx440

Thank Reovirus for the info!!!
For one of the Bets going shard upgrade!!!
Support almost domestic manufacturer type!!!

|
|Sniper| 04.06.20

2Dart_Moor

actually HALO 2 is not for the one nor for the other one! he is current for the X-BOX!

D
Dart_Moor 04.06.20

Yes that I'm confused,of course the xbox?Is it on pc the second part did not go,only first!
P. S already 30% downloaded!

i
inf|Cheba 04.06.20

single so-so big deal

with the cue and crack Koror was with the game allowed in the network )))
the multiplayer is much more pleasant than the single

weapons can be upgraded and the fact that in the beginning was rubbish after one upgrade becomes a good thing after 2 Mona to tear

it is possible to play with ping 250 )))

tstf steering wheel
however in tstf as in the multiplayer mode, the game play, in principle, can not but still very fun
wsem one thick kanaley and Unlim to download
torrentula link
or other
than pumping

Yes the brakes are a little on medium settings 40 fps is played basically normal
2000 p4 768mb gf 6600 gt

D
Dart_Moor 04.06.20

I'm at the beginning only shoot-not bad!

F
Fisico 04.06.20

I played the single demo(on purga.ru,ag.ru),and frankly confidence in the success of this game
I have diminished - good design in the spirit of UT, and the overall linearity and zaskriptovannost passage is not a Far Cry.Physics and appearance of the vehicle generally horrible - to Halo as the moon. In General,I oshibayus or cruel, or don't know then this Pariah of pulling in the big leagues.

i
inf|Cheba 04.06.20

about the art in the party so that halo drat that the edge of the headlight is also the best technique in ut2k4

T
The Fallen Dead Lex from 04.06.20

Cool, I guess, the game hunting play. Quickly we went on the shelves.

T

Hmm I read so posts and the couple hesitated. but I hope that game is still going to love and that she deserves to play it. No one knows when we can buy and not download?

T

The day after tomorrow in one store will delivery. I hope that there I have the game and buy it!

U
Ugin406 04.06.20

Dude, give S/N and downloaded the game and crack no (images of 2.10 GB, there are 3 disks).

U
Ugin406 04.06.20

All founded FG2PP-5BQAE-45T5F-NJ983-3UUNA-L2KQC (take a who need).

By the way, someone said that the game slows down, I don't know about you, but I have flies (Athlon 1700XP+, 512 RAM, GeForce FX 5900 Gammer Edition) brakes were not observed.

The levels are small, but load quickly. Game physics like the effects of warm air in the explosion. In General an ordinary shooter with good graphics (the game is a bit like UT 2004 only in passing).

t
trantor 04.06.20

The game does not brake, the graphics are like in Unreal2, and the engine on P4-3K, Р9550(400\400),РАМ768Мб flies like mad on the highest setting. Cons: to remain during the game and not slabovolie weapons, and enemies are not distinguished intellect, although they have all the guns shot more accurately even at great distances.
Can someone tell me how to make the saves during the game?