3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex5674 04.06.20 09:36 pm

Voorhis (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why Geralt during a meeting with the Emperor refuses from the army under the command Voorhis??
14 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 04.06.20

Alex5674
And why would the witch army? Only the extra attention would be attracted and in the places where we visited, not very fond of black.

Z
ZerOveR 04.06.20

And why did Geralt need a banner under the command of someone ? Besides, he fought with the Ghost Hunting and he has this experience, and nilfgaardian no real experience and so I think they would have died quickly there !

E
Eraser101 04.06.20

Alex5674
Where is the guarantee that they will go out of Caer Morhen, and will remain there and not use it as a springboard for future military action?

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

The Witcher was always a loner.. and to bind him with the kings is only to gain more attendants.. в2ой part, he wanted to get away from all Foltesta...

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

Daniel Zotov
Imgur... very similar to Vincent Kassel..
Спойлерhttp://imtw.ru/uploads/imperiall/imgs/imp1453246814_avebn.jpg
and
Спойлерhttps://st.kp.yandex.net/images/actor_iphone/iphone360_11506.jpg

D
Danil Zotov 04.06.20

Fei Fong
totes similar)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 04.06.20

Alex5674 wrote:
Why Geralt during a meeting with the Emperor refuses from the army under the command Voorhis??
Conscience does not allow.

A
Alllex236 04.06.20

Alex5674
the Emperor wanted to CRIS after the battle, they could take it by force, and to kill dissenters

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.06.20

Fei Fong
I was wondering where Amhara face I saw?

Alex5674
Also thought about this issue.On the one hand,Geralt needed help with the other abandoned it.But at the end of the game is still black helped.I have this fight even Summer called)

Alllex236
With the same success, its strength could leave before the fight with Illarikam

u
upumeg95 04.06.20

Blue pan
Someone not carefully played since Geralt initially and went to the Emperor for military aid, and already when I learned that will not command he refused because he wanted full control over the situation. And kaer Morhen is located in a mountainous area Kaedwen where black is still not reached and the walk was not going to.

W
Widukind 04.06.20

And still wondering why, if Eredin pursued CRIS to use its power in order to establish bridges between the worlds, during the events on Kinderspiele warriors of the Wild hunt trying to kill CRIS, and not to take it prisoner?

L
LaFeT666 04.06.20

Blue pan
the truth of the verb

u
upumeg95 04.06.20

Widukind
On Kinderspiele what CRIS is trying to kill warriors of the Wild hunt, and besides, what do you want? To six tried to accurately take orders? Even if they tried to kill her, it never came and CRIS gave them to light in the kaer Morhen!

J
JolyMau5 04.06.20

upumeg95
They, according to the Vesemira, week's walk from Caer Morhen. (He still trails old destroy intention not sketched) (the words of Vesemira White Garden)
Also, when I wrote the comment, I was thinking about CRIS.