3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krolik95 04.06.20 09:36 pm

Search for clues (Murdered: Soul Suspect)

how to get to the 4th floor in the beginning? 13 evidence is found the rest will not.
33 Comments
Sort by:
J
JohnyCowboy 04.06.20

I found 10 of the 14 evidence, where are the others? Every angle explored.

R
Rolexer 04.06.20

Krolik95
I also wandered for a long time, you also need to motivate the COP about what photos should and then have these photos to consider

D
Dedula 04.06.20

People who knows where in the assignment stage ,Where a woman died on the beach, 5 evidence?

P
Primo77 04.06.20

Dedula
They are all there next to her, watch out.

S
SkatNick 04.06.20

Dedula
Flowers next to the boat! I think you speak about them? )

S
SkatNick 04.06.20

Guys! Can not pass the mission in the Museum...to find the 14th clue...in the hall of restoration.
Maybe someone has already passed and know?
(pendant and newspaper clippings have found)

E
Eraser27 04.06.20

SkatNick
Probably missed the hidden picture. On the floor stands.

S
SkatNick 04.06.20

Archangel95
all found SPS!

T
TheKafka 04.06.20

At the police station can not find Old rifle 5. Who knows where the lies?

N
Nex14 04.06.20

Here .He was looking about 5-10 minutes)

E
Evgenito 04.06.20

In a mental hospital,in the room Ayriz kind of found 6 of the 7 evidence,like all searched,all the pictures looked,and Ayriz talked,said about his blue eyes,and then what to do XS the girl-our assistant standing at the door,trying to open

E
Evgenito 04.06.20

All figured out,the picture with the two girls why is given only at a certain angle,it is I missed

C
Chris63 04.06.20

I have completed all soberalski, about memories of his wife, about murders, about the city, but only the images are not all found. Need to go and all the walls smatret, Teresa. Moreover, the pictures can be as impassable and passable walls( they are harder to find). A hint that somewhere nearby are a figure twitching a little white roundels on the walls and the ground. As a result, I found almost all of them, only 2 of the drawing somewhere missed

T
TinnkiVinnki 04.06.20

the cemetery can't find 10ую evidence
1.the Ghost which tells about the body
2.the body itself
3.traces
4.shovel
5.tape
6.the guy who saw the body
7.Bush
8.rope
9.she Sofia
10?

I
Ishamael 04.06.20

Dressing. Additional job filling station or who was driving. 3 out of 5. Girl with a gun, vomit guy and even some that all the and found. Where are the other two?

M
Maxura 04.06.20

Ishamael
directly opposite girls supremicy - dented tank and shards of rear lights (red). but then you need to find out what scared them, I did not understand

d
deIIis 04.06.20

Maxura
The employee at the door filling knows.

I
Ishamael 04.06.20

Maxura
A man who sits at the door. The influence of rock cotton. Thanks for the help

I
Ishamael 04.06.20

TinnkiVinnki
Stone on the road

V
Vergiliy 04.06.20

People! Please tell me where the Police station is old rifle 5 to open the history of Persistent phantom. Did not find(