3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Buglak 04.06.20 09:37 pm

Mod graphics \"Realistic Graphics Mod\" (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Maybe someone knows a link to a version of the mod Realistic Graphics Mod for ets 2 1.26(France) and mods for pro 2.15? Or does anyone know or can remake it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Donbassic 04.06.20

Paul Buglak
Probably Promods 2.15 ? Hammer into a search engine if this mod exists,you'll find

V
VN75 04.06.20

Paul Buglak
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=699670870

P
Pavel Buglak 04.06.20

VN75
All is good, but I have a pirate, so it can not be download mods for pro 2.15. I know that at the bottom there is a button to download, but there swinging the regular version, not pro mods and in-game challenges

P
Pavel Buglak 04.06.20

Donbassic
Yes, I was wrong, pro mods 2.15. But in the Internet I found nothing, except for steam workshop. Just all suitable: for ets2 version 1.26, and for France great for pro mods 2.15. All is good, but I have a pirate, so it can not be download mods for pro 2.15. I know that at the bottom there is a button to download, but there swinging the regular version, not pro mods and in-game challenges. Here on this and decided to write on the forum, maybe someone knows and have experienced this.

V
VN75 04.06.20

Paul buglak wrote: pirates

F
Foxers 04.06.20

Paul Buglak
Try to disable in the folder def sii file with the climates, they do not need there. And check Promods 2.15. Climates in folders fashion and Promods 2.15 identical. There are warning San-dir, but it is not critical, departures are not.