3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nevidimca 04.06.20 09:38 pm

The ending of the game (Possible spoilers!) (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

People, how many endings the game has??and as if all of them see not passing 30 times a game.....
here I am once was,in the end talked to Summer,let him go,and all.......Geralt,Triss,Roche went beyond the city and end
128 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlegPP3 04.06.20

I myself have not yet passed.
Only got to the 2nd Chapter.

And ending on assurances of developers 16.

D
DYNADEIN 04.06.20

as I understand the only difference in the endings is who you will go out of town and what the political situation will develop...
for example, if you went with Roche in camp to kedvencem, instead of saving Triss, it will leave only with Roche...If you chose to side with Truly, you will go with him...
And the political environment consists of the murder of Baron La Villette, Loredo, Henselta and saving her daughter Foltesta...
Think also can affect the transfer sohranki from the first game, because if Adda is alive, Temeria when the ruler and the madhouse no longer there..

s
stig09 04.06.20

Passed finally.In the end did not save Sheal, killed the dragon, released in the Summer, and out of the city with Triss

J
John Lokk 04.06.20

And Addu will tell if she's alive?

Killed Henselta revenge himself Rocher, and cattle he is, what kind of a ruler? He actually Geralt in the coffin of life must otherwise the camp would have died or from the curse, and he attacked the Witch. I was going to save Triss, saved Sheal, killed the dragon and killed the Summer (tired of the whole game looking for him. Framed Geralt here and get). And the fact that he then spared Geralt is in the story. It was too early to kill. We can say then they got even. Geralt saved the Summer, then the Summer didn't kill him. 1:1. Yes, the Summer he was set up firmly, but leave the conclusion to the player. The main ending in the end excuse the pun. Others apparently through the story.

M
Morgoth Bauglir 04.06.20

John Lokk
And Addu will tell if she's alive?
No.
Spoilery saved Triss, saved Sheal, killed the dragon (That do not suffer. Still would have died, if not dead, then kill'd) and killed Summer (in the end felt sorry for him, but he framed Geralt, the war unleashed).
In the first Chapter chose Roche (neutral is impossible, and proteins do not agree), the second pardoned Henselta (about him only dirty my hands, and then the problems would be a heap).
Out of the city, along with Triss.

J
John Lokk 04.06.20

Isildur [Bombadil33] sad. And that thought saved her in the last part, at least say Hello and thank you, at least as Alistair in Awakening.

p
proilyxa 04.06.20

Isildur [Bombadil33]
I have exactly)

k
kain_O 04.06.20

But you can meet Siegfried and he did something to be able to influence.

v
vla-parfenkov 04.06.20

Saved Triss, let Sheal die, the dragon was not killed he died(Geralt doesn't kill dragons), killed Summer. In the first Chapter was for Roche, Henselta killed.
Out of the city, along with Triss.
Now prepare for exams, but after them, more likely once or twice a game pass.

T
The Walking Dan 04.06.20

Finished so. Let the summer out of the city with Tris, let Sheal. Picked in the second Chapter the path Iorveta. Will be conducted under a new painfully really liked the game.

J
John Lokk 04.06.20

I even could not think what the Dragon really is. And playing for Roche this is unlikely to catch on. Yes, it can be rescued.

p
proilyxa 04.06.20

kain_O
part 1 how it was possible to avoid killing Siegfried?

M
Morgoth Bauglir 04.06.20

proilyxa
To place the order.

C
Chay s Limonom 04.06.20

proilyxa
I played neutral and agreed with him.

It seems endings are considered to be another death of Geralt, so to speak special, for example in the beginning if after questioning the attack on Roche, Bianca will come with the crossbow, and Bang in the title)

A
Atredis 04.06.20

Tea with Lemon
Who the fuck is this ending? Is death.
And endings are actually a lot, I have a feeling that this is only a prelude to more. The poles promised large DLS/Addons, and it is possible there will be disclosed the political decisions that we took here.
z.s Started the big war all the same)

R
Runaa 04.06.20

Something I turned out happy ending, with full no my favorite character didn't die, I love it.
The dragon is alive, Saskia ruler - with the impending war will understand, she is clever.
My Witcher came out from the city, along with Triss and Truly.

e
eXmire 04.06.20

The ending is similar to the one that Runaa.

T
Tinostox 04.06.20

Isildur [Bombadil33]
proilyxa
And I have the exact same ending as you.

k
kowu96 04.06.20

when the game was held killed the dragon,then I said I was waiting for the Summer and I went on the road was found wounded Jorvet a prisoner of the soldiers. I interrupted them, and Tris wanted to go with me but I left her with Truly. She said this will take a few weeks or even months. Then I killed Summer(it was very sorry, and I beat). And I left with Tris. Only one does not know whether it died Jorvet?

C
Chay s Limonom 04.06.20

kowu96
Why wounded and the soldiers?)