3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkstrenjer11 17.10.19 04:07 am

Cast from the game after Metal Gear Online (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Good day, faced with the problem of pirates. So when you download after the game is in offline mode, climbs the following inscription download Metal Gear Online, and the game just crashes without any errors, although I played before that everything was fine. Even before Chapter 12 came decided to try to play with the mod installed snakebite and then throws. To the desktop without errors , the program has even removed this game 3 times re installed it still the same crashes after this line . Maybe someone already faced with such problem how to solve it ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 17.10.19

pirates> Metal Gear Online
not worth it to reconcile the irreconcilable. solution - reinstall

d
darkstrenjer11 17.10.19

the fact that I did not combined, just installed a program which put of fashion, and then things got messy and the game I have 3 times re-installed did not help =( and how to get it back I don't know

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 17.10.19

darkstrenjer11
The hell you clicked on Metal Gear Online? Now suffer.

d
darkstrenjer11 17.10.19

Sign a quality Ubisoft
you would be better because it would be suggested, than to blame the person who pressed accidentally by not knowing

T
Toxa95 17.10.19

That resulted in that?

d
darkstrenjer11 17.10.19

topic can be closed, independently found a solution to this problem. just replaced the save and stopped shipping the online mode thanks guys, we really helped me :D especially the pointing of a finger. On the problem not the solution

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 17.10.19

darkstrenjer11
darkstrenjer11 wrote:
you would be better because it would be suggested, than to blame the person who pressed accidentally by not knowing
Because normal people know that pirates online is not working, this is the first. Secondly, you have to be dumb not to dokumenty to solve this problem, no, you're all rushing to the forums with their moronic issues!

A
Asmoon 17.10.19

darkstrenjer11
In the game folder two *. EXE file: mgsvmgo.exe and mgsvtpp.exe. I start the second (mgsvtpp) manually.

A
Aleksandr Voronin25 17.10.19

I have Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain [v 1.0.7.1] (2015) PC | Repack by xatab installed it,everything worked,did nothing so the only music in the game added his now crashes after this line,now Bohemica can get that,I will unsubscribe

A
Aleksandr Voronin25 17.10.19

decided in the folder where it is saving at C:\Users\Aleksandr\Documents\CPY_SAVES\CPY\287700 delete these files TPP_CONFIG_DATA1 TPP_GRAPHICS_CONFIG TPP_CONFIG_DATA TPP_CONFIG_DATA0

S
Stalker3007 17.10.19

Alexander Воронин25 Thanks bro!

S
Said Rahmonov 17.10.19

fucking thank you my friend. I do not know what I would do without you. I am sincerely grateful

V
Vladimir Kotov 16.02.21

I have a repack from FitGirl, this folder lies along the path C: Users Public Documents Steam CODEX / 287700 I
also encountered this problem, thanks to Alexander Voronin25.

A
Alexander Voronin25 16.02.21

you are welcome!

M
Maxim12528 18.07.22

darkstrenjer11
please help me, the same garbage at the first start after downloading everything is fine, I restart the computer, everything comes out this garbage. What did you do?