3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
menter17 04.06.20 09:39 pm

Council. When he disappeared for HDMI when you reinstall fire wood Radeon

Council. When there is no sound on HDMI when you reinstall fire wood Radeon.

These two days got issues. Therefore, in the framework of the Council just in case I will write one, in my opinion, it is not obvious. When you update drivers, the Radeon has no sound on TV connected by hdmi. Tired of today to solve this problem. It may be useful to someone and will save time.

The description of the situation:
To my computer via HDMI was connected to TV as second screen. Him took mostly videos and was looking at the TV.
Then I decided to update my video card drivers. Have uninstalled Catalyst, rebooted, installed the new Catalyst, reboot. And the sound on TV is gone (in the sense of stopped transmitted sound via HDMI). Launched installer again, checked the checkboxes that are by default some driver for HDMI was installed. The speakers on the computer kept on working normally (connected to motherboard).

How to fix the situation:
Mounted (if you did not set - it will have to deliver if there are already - reinstall) driver Realtek high definition audio driver. I had them on disk with the motherboard, and in fact for the intended motherboard (motherboard for AMD processors, don't know if this is relevant or not).

That is strange. It looks like the video card is Radeon audio Realtek circuit-and. But it is not clear why removal of video drivers direct completely demolished and audio to hdmi connectors, but when you reinstall the new – nothing put. And, most importantly, nothing is written about it. How to think of this, what you need audio driver disk for the mother to rearrange...
1 Comments
Sort by:
D
Djonnikc 04.06.20

menter17
Well that is all painted in detail, perhaps someone this information will save a lot of time!