3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 04.06.20 09:39 pm

This is the norm for ubisoft? (Watch_Dogs 2)

Is it possible to turn a blind eye and just pretend it's trolling.
Watching the game brought optimization and on my comp is a better play!
But there is one. BUT! Now in the right top corner says that it is not enough for the game.

Minimum! Carl! not suitable video card OO
I have a MSI Gaming 1060 G Gb

11 Comments
Sort by:
s
staabilizator 04.06.20

I had the same thing after the patch (video card GTX Titan 4 GB). Increase the paging file. Set preferences For selecting systems. Should help.

f
fustcaper13 04.06.20

staabilizator
And where to do it

E
EugeneHeisenberg 04.06.20

fustcaper13
Just go to computer properties, on the left is a column of advanced system settings, click on it, in the tab Advanced go to section Performance, click on settings, there in the tab Advanced down Virtual memory, click modify and at the bottom in opened window put a tick on the Size for choice systems on the right is a button ask, click it then OK and restart the computer.

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

fustcaper13
1060 gaming from MSI bought and I think all the oil? TFR TFR TFR kuriye bamboo... because it's UBISOFT.. gat Damn... buy rx480 512 bus and will TFR TFR

G
GabonGames 04.06.20

This is really the way it is strange, before update I have everything at medium well was without brakes, but now I also have this error coming in among games, playing quietly, then Bang, climbs this error and the game starts to slow down that ditch
Intel Core i5 4460 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz
Motherboard: H81M-K, 16 GB
Type of RAM: DDR3
RAM: 8GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB

C
CCCPDriver 04.06.20

never mind, I got in for honor wrote that my PC even for the minimum salary does not fit, hmm and I'm on ultra games with fps above 60

C
CrowBY 04.06.20

fustcaper13
open the overlay and close the window. this is a bug of the new version uplay.
in the rainbow sometimes writes that cannot connect to the server, but the game goes with a Bang.

H
Huskarl Krstk 04.06.20

I see here is stupid not enough RAM

K
KakTyCeHok 04.06.20

Gabon-_-
The spoiler is not the case Gold Edition version? If Yes, there during the installation there is a function with higher quality graphics setting of the game. And then the same message and brakes. But I removed and installed the new RAM was 4 GB, now 12 GB. And there is no brakes with the e-quality textures, and the message is not showing at all.
Gabon-_-
Are you kidding me?
Spoiler me:
Intel Core i7 3400 CPU @ 3.40 Ghz
Motherboard: ASROCK Z68 PRO3 GEN3, 32 GB
Type of RAM: DDR3
RAM: 12GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 2GB
I have no brakes.
Huskarl Krstc
Right in the bull's-eye

G
GabonGames 04.06.20

KakTyCeHok
Well, I did not know what it is connected, same For Honor on the brakes, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege on ultra with no brakes, and in this game seep brake, okay thanks for the reply, I will understand what the problem is.

L
LaFeT666 04.06.20

staabilizator
by the way, helped