3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ewok_prg 04.06.20 09:40 pm

Silly reviews with Steam (me) (For Honor)

Scored a couple of stupid comments about the beta.

33 Comments
Sort by:
e
ewok_prg 04.06.20

O
Oleg Kochetov 04.06.20

Lol.kek.cheburek, burning from reviews, the game is certainly not top but not Gouna, this middling among the cooperative. Though customization is not too much, but it is there and looks good, the locations look good. Actually the game on the fan mixes

S
Sahara. 04.06.20

Yesterday on the twitch stream I watched. So there is after a draining duel streamer so bombed that he burst out swearing for 5 minutes and saying, I now require the incentive to pay me back for pre-order, stopped the stream. ))) I think that once people have on the beta so much bombing so the game was a success!

e
ewok_prg 04.06.20

The high price of the game, mostly dependent on our state for people who live in America or Europe it's cheap. So it's hard to say that the game is expensive, most of our ruble is cheap. And if we talk about Russian prices, the same Overwatch in my opinion is not worth 2K, but the game is much loved.

F
FsTanDar 04.06.20

ewok_prg
Poslednik koment to the point. And it's true, the game added combination (if that's even possible so Nava) and first-person. In remaining it is very similar to DotA (the current map is smaller)

e
ewok_prg 04.06.20

bazilews
Well, as if given will not be.

S
Sahara. 04.06.20

ewok_prg
I think if the game is arguing that they will impose. And beautiful emotions, seeking strokes, skins of armor and weapons will sell, but for real.

D
Doomshfaft 04.06.20

Kanchendjanga
If the dollar was worth 30 rubles, the game would be worth 1800r. Robust design, right?
By the way, abroad it is not 30 bachey/Eureka, and all 60. So for us there is a very good discount.

M
Mamosha 04.06.20

All the guys say thank you that third the CIS countries are doing a 50% discount. Well, what we have is generally 30 Euro. So for 30 ye this is a very good project with good graphics and gameplay, optimization, the project will support for many years. Given that there is a single, and the other buns will still be in the release. Get now latest Worms cost 30 Euro to the incentive, so think that is worth the money and what is not. I can say that Owerwatch not quite worth the money although the game is perfect in all aspects, but well that is not 60 Euro. like for terribly optimized Dischonored 2 singleplayer.

e
ewok_prg 04.06.20

Doomshfaft
Mamosha
No discounts there, in America it's called taxes, and in Europe the cost still depends on the strange. But with all the high taxes in the US the Steam price is higher,but not by much.

e
ewok_prg 04.06.20

In us-eu people make more money and the economy they have to be better.

H
Hireidan 04.06.20

I don't understand the point of this post... These people aren't oblige to buy the game after the beta test?
In my opinion, for this and conducted a beta test that would weed out dissatisfied with the product now that would then less hype raised in those reviews, and if simple - check it out if like then buy, if not, well...
Game 2K is not worth it, I got it for 1.5 K on other resources, and these 1.5 K, it will justify, given that flexing I am going 100+ hours. So, to each his own.
To believe in the miraculous healing of the server crashes, of course, but nevertheless, quite a fun game a La mortal Kombat in order to unwind in the evenings and either feel like a king-conqueror, or a man with a burnt-out chair.

e
ewok_prg 04.06.20

Now, few games from big companies is cheaper than 2K, but as the owner of a PS4 and another will tell you it's not expensive.

D
DimakSerpg 04.06.20

MBT's and put the game all sorts of repulsed. That such nonsense are just.. no words.

S
Scaevus 04.06.20

Doomshfaft
I will say more, they even 60 bucks, not so expensive like 2K for us

B
Bombardirovschik 04.06.20

Mamosha
Mamosha wrote:
Get now latest Worms cost 30 Euro to the incentive, so think that is worth the money and what is not.
well, the worms then just stand in them and after 10 years you will love to play, you can not say about the subject.
Worms is shedevrami.
So far in multiplayer Armageddon which was released in 1999 (17 years ago) play.

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

Bomber
Well, when the worms was 3D,it was not as fun at it then went back to the old isometric view.

S
SasoriFunny 04.06.20

ewok_prg
better and not on it. The author, we're now the stupid reviews we will cut.

S
Sahara. 04.06.20

The best indicator of the success of the game, it's the number of viewers on stream. For example at the moment on twitch, the game takes third place, and now it is at the same time looks almost 50,000 spectators. People in such numbers wouldn't watch the shit. I think that those who wrote negative reviews, or envious, not having the opportunity to buy it, or inept is not able to play it.

j
johncon 04.06.20

Kanchendjanga
I think it's the opposite. Everyone who can buy it, played and realized that not delayed and did not like. Here at no money on the game or not go, just sitting on the stream