3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kudamasoff 04.06.20 09:41 pm

Oasis (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Have you found oasis? Personally I found the video how to find the oasis, to not even know about its existence))
13 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yczh-Kazym 04.06.20

I think, accidentally found the Oasis. Tried to go through the tunnels, but every time I return to the beginning (passing on the right then I did not know and had no idea), because, assuming that the tunnel has to end somewhere in the area of the vent complex, dug into the game files and added +30 to jumping. And simply jumped back through the roof.

s
smile437 04.06.20

Yeah, on the quest. Then I found in the Internet a way to get to the exit

M
Maks Melyakin 04.06.20

Yes I found a useful thing

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 04.06.20

Made objects detection from 500 meters, and saw in the distance the Heart of the Oasis, came to the ventilation complex, tried to jump, do not go out, tweaked jump, and found. Passing the next time, to be honest is went through a tunnel, then a way of passage through the teleport about 15 minutes I found myself.

V
Victor5555 04.06.20

I passed the game honestly and purely by chance found him, examined the entire location, had long played just don't remember exactly but went into the room there's a bunch of zombies were all killing went on and got in a big room, but pass it cannot, as after you get to the beginning again, and so 10 did and get a pass. There's still the artifact was interesting, and if I'm not mistaken, you could kind of be healed from all diseases having been there.

-
-zotik- 04.06.20

lol naschel it a hundred years ago and so he was Staten

h
han298 04.06.20

N-yeah... the one who found this Oasis of himself and without prompting, OP-2, for example, to catch then nothing at all, one of Kordon in a stupor enters...) In my opinion simply elementary with this Oasis all in the first passage he found and without any prompting there was...

d
dimon-alfa 04.06.20

Victor5555
it is not radioactive, and if worn on the belt, then you are not going to starve and like heals gradually

V
Voodoo_UA 04.06.20

The book is an Oasis in the City,in an abandoned zoo,also called Klondike artifactsand in the center Heart of the oasis.There you can get only by chance and again its not find.

V
Victor5555 04.06.20

dimon-alfa
I guess I don't remember, what is remembered - written.

p
potomak57 04.06.20

Victor5555 wrote:
scoured the location, have played just don't remember exactly but went into the room there's a bunch of zombies were all killing went on and got in a big room, but pass it cannot, as after you get to the beginning again, and so 10 did and get a pass. There's still the artifact was interesting, and if I'm not mistaken, you could kind of be healed from all diseases having been there.
Could you tell me the location. The task of scientists is necessary. And there was telepath?

A
Alpha_Debriz 04.06.20

sayapov.valery2017
Location The Midsummer Station. Psi dog was.

p
potomak57 04.06.20

Alpha_Debriz
Already passed on the video tip. The dog MANAGED to kill time on the ladder.