3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KONSTANTIN PISchALNIKOV 04.06.20 09:42 pm

Before the start of the match popping up the error"DirectX function\" (FIFA 17)

Before the match I get an error tried all available methods found in the Internet or what not helps. Who faced help please 4 months, played everything was fine well I reinstalled Windows and started
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gramo3eka 04.06.20

http://forums.playground.ru/fifa_17/vozmozhnoe_reshenie_problemy-929743/

K
KONSTANTIN PISchALNIKOV 04.06.20

tried this not helps(((( today I reinstalled the FIFA played a match in seasons were all excellent but perezalil the game again the same shit. 16 is fine, that can be tried everything and the BIOS was updated, the frequency vidyuhi changed, with drivers polesel in different directions, with restroom also probobaly. help please already nerves do not withstand. Oh yeah, and changed the thermal paste, although the pace was normal in the game menu everything is fine without any delays. October play all the rules were but as nideli it all began

G
Gramo3eka 04.06.20

CONSTANTINE PISHALNIKOV
try instead of 15 sec others values of 10-20. I had this error. Made as written but the identity of flying. Put 15 instead of the -10 and rules plows.

m
maximusound 04.06.20

CONSTANTINE PISHALNIKOV
Buy a console)

i
ierdna 04.06.20

Microsoft Visual C++-2005-2017-update and DirectX EXE.!!!try it!And fire wood on video!

K

Gramo3eka
tried all sorts of values does not help((((

K

ierdna
worth derekt with vidyuhi updated does not help

K

it is now 10 ka Windows is and 8 ke flew error driver stopped responding and has vostonovlena

i
ierdna 04.06.20

H. Zn-esteem then here zdes!http://answers.ea.com/t5/Tehnicheskie-voprosy/Vyletaet-FIFA-17-pri-zagruzke-matcha/td-p/5582784/highlight/false/page/4