3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saider 04.06.20 09:43 pm

Armor weapons. All about them. (Fable)

Here's the thing...you play for, millionaire bum...holds about 60K gold...And a great desire to podkladyval money in a variety of churches, but value for money, to put it mildly, is missing...But the weapons in the inventory of the thousands to 100!
The bummer is that I cannot sell it to anyone...menu sale dealers the weapon is highlighted, or rather does natsociety, negativna short...
Tell me what the problem is...can the traders do not have the money? Or a legendary weapon can not be sold??? (although not the legendary so I tried...and different vendors - all to no avail)!!!
109 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cenzura 04.06.20

Yes I have the same BUT ONLY WITH all SORTS of CUBES(RED AND OTHER COLORS) AND TROPHIES(not one I can or WHERE to sell) ANYONE ELSE the SAME ???

S
Spider - tarantul 04.06.20

Trophies not enough
And the weapons in the VILLAGE of SNOWSPIRE

S
S E R G H 04.06.20

of course you'll forgive me, but please let's write where can you find killer stuff, i.e. helmet, swords, armor, etc.

Thanks in advance.
P. S. sorry again.

N
NoPleaseNo 04.06.20

The coolest one-handed sword in the game is hidden from the spirits of heroes in the Guild.

The most powerful double-dealer - a dealer in North Beerstore (or whatever it's called...)

S
S E R G H 04.06.20

well.... podbaba che thread plz aa? and how it is not good......

V
Vyho 04.06.20

And what is heating it up? The game is empty... Two swords, bow, crossbow, hammer, and a set of armor.
And all... Or do you want names? Make sense?

S
S E R G H 04.06.20

well, Lano... and then more problems. - a will is a thread Supplement in Fable or Fable 2 be released?

V
Vyho 04.06.20

In the passage wrote something about it, but on the level of rumors. Of. information I have never seen.
I think... Given the level of imagination of developers( raised Jack and all the Lost Chapters ), we'll have the second part again for him to wander.

D
Doktor Livsy 04.06.20

Well, if nobody wants to continue then I ask if you do not mind.
The people and where to get the PLATE HELMET?!
Play the 1st time but all at once it happened.
Out of me good combat mage.
Quickly acquired plate armor but the helmet I have not seen anywhere else.
So please tell me.

V
Vyho 04.06.20

A set of plate armor consists of 4 parts. Helmet not provided.
IMHO the combat mage is better suited hat for quest books.

D
Doktor Livsy 04.06.20

I tut I read a little and found antiresnye note.
Sword Solus say is the toughest in the game.
Question it one-handed or two-handed?
And how to get it?
By the way here's a question to the heap.
And you can get the hero's sword without killing your sister and therefore NOT throwing it?
Thanks in advance.

D
Doktor Livsy 04.06.20

By the way on account of a cap of the magician.
Well, I reviled her and have no effect in General, is not felt.
It just for fun or the real thing?
I'm just after the sword and the flap and therefore to place the butts kicked some bars in the box, in both bedrooms painted:)
Some scars shorter.
Here and asked for the bill of the hat and that someone that no other normally protect.
Although now changed its tactics.
Castus a Berserker (I think) and run over the urine of all punching all the blocks:)
The same issue with the freezing of time but it is poorly pumped (only 1 time) and funny thing:)))
Oh! Remember! Mulberries I get the full armor magician. He is such a bright and the hat fits:)))
Protection is not so hot but cool.

V
Vyho 04.06.20

1. Solus - a two handed sword is sold next to the municipality Bowerstone, cost about 84тыс.
2. B-R-R... Almost possible. If you throw the sword , then get adequate indicators of tombs Guild quest before the fight with the Dragon. Called The Tear Of AVO.
3. The eternal choice in single-coil RPG : roleplaying or using the binding holes from the developers, making sumawong tank. Hat no special effect and does not, she just IMHO meaning must be suitable to the magician. Want good armor, helmet, etc. - the chest in Necropolis, set Arjona. Or Holy Warrior Helm from a chest in the Lost Bay, too, nothing looks.
And just for fun - Chicken Hat or wig. Blah, the original magician will work :)

D
Doktor Livsy 04.06.20

Heh.
Spent the weekend on fable and passed.
Got armor from necropolis. Yes, the look of prikolny Yes armor is nothing. I liked thank you.
Then dug up the lone helmet of the demon. Put it on a couple of shorts and began to run to scare people:)))
By the way, and the Tears of AVO is also found fun fucking Mans life restores butilkami losses vaasche not in use.(Nada thinking it was the game and go and find a decent reptile now well, except that Golem or whatever they are...)
Here began anew through the current I now, neither the sword nor the mask can not erase let's see what happens.
And svetocha not going to be:)))

E
Einar 04.06.20

ljudi gde mozna je6o dastatj bright plate like krome areni, v arene prosta uze vse perebiti

N
NOtaNk 04.06.20

You mean the bright plate armor? Fuck knows, I always have a huckster in the Arena stole, but wait too for the 12th time began to pass and che shopkeeper I shied away (I played the evil) and did not sell at all, though. I wait only a dark square armor is.
PS ... and the door, you bastard, Abandoned the road now doesn't open!

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 04.06.20

Occasionally you can find a vendor on the roads...

L
LordChaos 04.06.20

I am almost all bright plastinchatye armor bought from Tolosa on the roads. Wait for the 7th time pass until we bought the CoE: 1. bright chainmail helmet, 2. Bright plate armor, 3. Bright leaf gloves, 4. Light protective boots. and leggings while a simple plate.

So arena tries not needed.

D
Drimakus_X5 04.06.20

I n the current village Snowstar gathered all the plate reservation. Well, slimak berth in the chest of asecco.

D
Doktor_666 04.06.20

Anyone interested can tell where to dig up a very interesting weapon - a frying pan, and that this needs to be done.