3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0nsul 04.06.20 09:44 pm

Sommer: Deer spirit (The Hunter: Call of the Wild)

Use bait for Deer
Judging by the description of the main tasks, I was asked to check the operability of the spray of urine from Deer.
How to perform this task?
I am sprayed her, climbed the tower, were lured by the call of three ROE deer, one of them even with sparse fur, and why? Well, I see that the spray works, I do not run, but the job is not counted.
I definitely are on the right site. Tried on three different rigs, works everywhere, but the job hangs.
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
VALERSON0502 04.06.20

-K0nsul-
Maybe because the cheat opened the spray, and not legitimately earned.

K
K0nsul 04.06.20

VALERSON0502
Experience paid myself, the spray opened to achieve a certain level.

V
VALERSON0502 04.06.20

-K0nsul-
Well what can I say... You're a real expert in hunting, just a few days, I was able to level 30 to walk (and it is at this level opens the spray, although something tells me that you have no idea at what level this spray is open). Apparently five hundred animals Pereslavl and all without any cheating there. Well DONE... Keep up the pace and all records will be yours.
P. S. Well, if you are an expert, so this mission should be your piece of cake.

K
K0nsul 04.06.20

VALERSON0502
Here you have me and answered my question. Frankly, I'm surprised that the developers of such school made. At the time of taking the quest I was level 11 and of course, about any a spray on Kasulu could not be considered. I was confused with spray deer Roosevelt. I thought he was working as kasuli approached to a distance of 10 meters to the tower, but it turns out that if you do not sprinkle themselves with the spray, they will come. The type of rig gives you maximum concealment.
In short, the chip in the jamb of developers. So go through the story smoothly, perform sometimes the side effects, everything went smoothly and on time opens with the receipt of level and quest, and all of a sudden leap in the level of the quest from 11 to 30! That is, further in the story, not pass, not having 30 level to the desired spray.

V
VALERSON0502 04.06.20

-K0nsul-
Now the new patch came out and there is a level unlock a container on ROE decreased from 30 to 7. However, this spray still does not open, even if you're a higher level. So the headache will be even greater.

A
Anglerfish 04.06.20

VALERSON0502
That there is a performance patch?
Sorry for offtopic.

V
VALERSON0502 04.06.20

-Anglerfish-
Many bug fixes, performance I have slightly increased, crashes and hangs it seems to have stopped, at least not yet. In short the test patch.

A
Anglerfish 04.06.20

VALERSON0502
There's just so gnesinskaya optimization that I was glad that play pirates. TheHunter I'm almost at max at 60FPS passed, and this on medium - 30FPS (on max - 15-17, at the very minimum with a bottom image 50).
So I've removed and waiting for optimization... shame if it did not deliver, as all I wanted to play in the normal hunting simulator.