3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grafaslan92 04.06.20 09:44 pm

Looking for people with the Dragon Age Keep (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Please help me with the creation of the world
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BeaverSid 04.06.20

Can all stir up in two ways.
1. Now you can arrange a trial period for 7 days on Origin Access -> https://www.origin.com/rus/ru-ru/store/origin-access
2. Origin is available in the 6-hour demo version. Enough to create a world and reach the first save

B
BeaverSid 04.06.20

G
Glnai 04.06.20

And even more files on the PG and in the Internet long as there is an editor saves it's simple.

g
grafaslan92 04.06.20

But I have not installed Origin

E
Eraser101 04.06.20

BeaverSid
That's only save from the demo are incompatible with the pirate version and not started on it.

B
BeaverSid 04.06.20

Eraser101
All very compatible.

In order to play with its own history and avoid the mistake of saving an old version (This save data was created with a newer version of the game. Please download the latest patch and try again), you must do the following:

1. Log in to your account or to register on Origin.

2. Download and install 2 clients of the game: pirates + Dragon Age: Inquisition Trial (I have a link available only if you log in to the site of Origin).

3. Visit the site Dragon Age KEEP log in and create your story Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age: II (Inquisition do not need to touch).

4. Start Dragon Age: Inquisition Trial will palagonite and create a new game.

5. When you create a character to import world state from Dragon Age KEEP.

6. Complete the game until the first save, check for save files (.DAS) under \...\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition\Save and exit Dragon Age: Inquisition Trial.

7. Copy version files.json and Engine.BuildInfo_Win64_retail.dll (...\Dragon Age Inquisition Trial\), as well as package.mft (...\Dragon Age Inquisition Trial\Update\Patch\) into the corresponding folders in the pirated version. Don't forget just in case do a backup of the files.

8. Pirate the client will easily load a saved game.

Source Reddit.com thanks For the tip Dgray

g
grafaslan92 04.06.20

Thanks for the advice it worked for me