3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
menter17 04.06.20 09:45 pm

The computer hangs where possible. What could it be?

Gentlemen, good day!

I have a question for You. Do you think that may be what sin? Something dies?
The computer starts to hang frequently where possible:
- when Windows boot. This sometimes stops the Windows logo or the spinning wheel on the inscription "welcome". And sometimes just a black screen like the monitor is off.
- once stuck in safe mode.
- in the process Windows
- when you boot the computer on the splash screen of the manufacturer of the motherboard (where in BIOS it is necessary to enter)
- when the countdown when loading Windows correctly completed. Where he asks for the usual mode to run or not.

You have to press the Reset button several times, sometimes the first time works fine, sometimes 10 times in a row reboot is necessary to restore stable operation.

What I've done and checked:
- booted with a different hard drive with fresh installed Windows and the new drivers for my video card. Hangs. So it's not a software failure and not a hard disk failure.
- I have 4 strips of RAM. Two family, 6 years worth. And two new. The frequencies coincide and type also the same. Same company, but different models (in sense 2 of the same type, two of another type). Pulled out new straps, was loaded with old, all worked fine. Hangs.
program Aida gives the CPU temperature when it crashes is 43 degrees. So it's not overheating and not thermopaste? GPU-Z also shows about 40 degrees, when there is much graphical load.
The video is not plugged, because (frankly) I nirazu these cards are not touched and there is fear something to break.
That was before they started hovering:
- installed a couple of weeks earlier a new RAM. In the BIOS is set to virtualization. Later returned this setting to its original state until it completely has not stopped.
- A strong blow on the table with the running of the PC. At first I thought that maybe working hard from this spoil. But the second is hard, which is a clean Windows set, don't work in that moment.
if departed the cooler from the processor – then it would be the temperature in HADES would be high. And on the graphics card in GPU-Z.

What's it like? The motherboard dies or vidyuhi? Or something else? Or nothing dies? Do you have any tips for rehabilitation or replacement only?

system:
mother: gigabyte ga 880ga ud3h
percent: Phenome X4 955 3,2
video: radeon HD 6850 1 GB
RAM: 12 GB 1333
PSU: cooler master 750 Bronze.
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
menter17 04.06.20

During maximum load (stress test in Aida) hangs out too.

P
Posledovatel 04.06.20

most likely full of the memory slots died on the motherboard or konderi swollen, in any case something with the Mat Board specifically with operatives

b
betasisko 04.06.20

maybe something with slots for the RAM or with the modules(although there is nothing to break).
you can even check the legs of the CPU.

N
Neron_13 04.06.20

menter17 wrote:
A strong blow on the table with the running of the PC. At first I thought that maybe working hard from this spoil. But the second is hard, which is a clean Windows set, don't work in that moment.
I mean didn't work?It was not in the computer?

m
menter17 04.06.20

Neronus
Well, it was not connected and was not working. Mainly because the wheels are susceptible to damage from impacts when you're working. When the read head is not centered and is on the disks...

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 04.06.20

menter17
I can do myself, because it Video was not disconnected, because (frankly) I nirazu these cards are not touched and there is a fear of something to smash., i.e., with unfamiliar electronics.
1. To reset the BIOS.
2. Try to work with only one strip of memory (with no results then stick another bar)
3. If the power supply to check the lines nothing to try to connect a known good PSU.
4. Watch SMART HD.
5. To eliminate the cause of the overheating, which pomonitorit t while working some app (e.g. HWMonitor)
If all else fails, then service.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.06.20

I like fanart gigabajtov say that they have this happens that AZM usually 2 BIOS
and sometimes something goes wrong and the computer tries to start with the impossible BIOS settings
and once he can start and the other not. it may portend an ambulance PetSmart. but then the bakery must either enter into a cyclic reboot or just not make it to boot windose.
of possible reasons, besides software and hardware to the Mat Board. sans BIOS - can that not be a faulty wire to the SHDD inferiority of BP. and as it were accidentally kick the system unit so he ruined railway is almost impossible.
voschem kind of Pitch advice start saving up for a new pitch platform.

I
IDarkaxeI 04.06.20

menter17
there was a similar thing, 11 years ago. mother appeared .ovno. experts said the South bridge overheats and the system hangs, you can throw. then began to collect himself. and the problem is gone))