3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abbadon_na 04.06.20 09:45 pm

Strange balance on the complexity of the \"death\" in the New game+ (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Decided to re Witcher in connection with the published Supplement. Put the maximum complexity and this is what I noticed: all the mobs have very thick skin, which is logical, but the damage from them often is a penny. Geralt is surrounded by a half dozen ghosts are quite feels good getting the crumbs of damage (500-600). But dogs,wolves and naked kmety with a stick, even a lower level with one blow demolished the 4,000 HP. Wearing a set of cat from the last game, played through the alchemist under a pile of potions, HP about 15-16 KK. All right?
16 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 04.06.20

abbadon_na
Hmm.. I've mod freewheeling to strengthen the opponents,looking for someone to test it,so I have the same situation - wolf on 6 levels below almost vancott,completely oblivious to the pumped quena,the armor of a Griffin with seven large glyphs quena and power of characters in 220%. While four aligula 13 levels above rendered,though not without difficulty. But I thought it was because of the fashion balance so skewed

a
abbadon_na 04.06.20

Wolves shameful) would Look real numbers damage mobs on this difficulty without deducting reservation

Z
ZlobnyDed 04.06.20

abbadon_na
I have health is not enough ) even If he with one blow 75% of health takes,I really don't know how much it will be removed outright. By the way,the mod is still trophies rebalance,I just head Cleaton dangled,now,all of the above, the trophy was added +25% to armor! I thought that too cheat will happen,but there it was,the wolves sneeze on wanted ) Mod immediately deleted it,thinking that it's crooked,but now not sure

i
icebear2 04.06.20

The level of difficulty if what you say this thing where you can actually do some fighting.

H
Harvester of Sorrow 04.06.20

not even on ng+ in the death is ridiculous, when at the wedding the Witcher Selskie Rambo for sister sticks notch...and I'm krugler as he could, and beating 20 + mill on half HP were both removed, and they just ran two sprint and Vigasio the winner of the wild rut...simply unthinkable... problems with balance was in 2 parts, when bare KMET z 30 shots barely finished,and they you two...what KMET that dragon..but there is always quenum you could use it, and there is often not allowed as the same wedding...I remember the dark sauce first, there he at least normal damage, and somehow all of the fair was oculos...

G
GventPlayer 04.06.20

the thing in the armor. dogs and kmety are not monsters, and satovich sets low resistance to stabbing, slashing damage, but high resistance to damage from monsters. try armor of the great sun, the armor swallows or Skalicky armor against people and dogs.

S
SecondMate 04.06.20

abbadon_na
because they have different levels, can be there...security level depends

M
Maks Salihov 04.06.20

Aw, shit, met with the game relatively recently, the hands of the average is bad, not critical, playing on medium difficulty and being ur 4th went to the Werewolf level 9, effortlessly demolished half his HP, but once it began to regenerate - pipe. Do not interrupt his regeneration. Something all the same, then the balance really is the star... Yes, I understand... the bomb with silver... Why is the werewolf not Militsa when you are playing with CRIS? God only knows, how was I supposed to know that a bomb with silver will not allow him to regenerate? Yes, any of the developers is generally fucked.t game will go of course, interesting, but some of the design choices amaze me...

T
Towelie75 04.06.20

Max Salikhov
Th little things, had the fourth level from Toussaint, vampire hunt...

M
Maks Salihov 04.06.20

Towelie75
The analogy with ghouls 9 LV, which killed quite a passable, because at the sight of the werewolf 9 LV absolutely no waiting trick. And where else to go? Most of the orders for a few levels above require. I would have sat level 1, if more complex orders are not fulfilled

W
WAga 04.06.20

Max Salikhov
The game has a bestiary where there is a description of the monsters and how to fight them. And the werewolf is pretty weak opponent. Here black spiders with stone hearts I was very strained.

T
Towelie75 04.06.20

Max Salikhov
And the bestiary you read about werewolves? There is written and what kind of bombs are needed and what kind of oil.

T
Towelie75 04.06.20

WAga
For a second ahead)

M
Maks Salihov 04.06.20

Entry about the werewolf in the bestiary I have not appeared even after defeating him, I thought at least after the victory will appear. Is it a bug? While the quest - I have not found books about werewolves

T
Towelie75 04.06.20

Max Salikhov
It is possible that a bug, usually if a monster quest, the entry in the bestiary appears in the study of traces wegmachen flair, or book of the way is either to indicate who would have to deal with, maybe you are somewhere that you missed, though of course it is strange that no record appeared even after the murder.

A
Aips95 04.06.20

Max Salikhov
Even the werewolf was able to fight his regen the ignition - while it is burning can't regen.
And the balance in the Witcher is really the game still the same. With the wolves I heard from one of Modera explanations - they do not belong neither to people nor to the monsters, because they have their own unique leveling, which apparently forgot to configure. The same nonsense with rats in Novigrad, if you manage to anger her master Herwanto Khan with 2 bites.