3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NatanieLzZ 04.06.20 09:45 pm

The paging file are filled with more than his allocated space

I played, played, and noticed that msi afterburner shows that the paging file has a size of more than 4 gigs, which I have identified. How is that possible? (4695 in the screenshot, 4096 highlighted)
Spoiler
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alykard6414 04.06.20

NatanieLzZ
I have a paging file at all is missing, but it shows that something is.
Spoiler

c
callmegod 04.06.20

And why games appeal to the swap file, if there is a place in RAM?
Also using MSI Aftarburning look. Even now, just browsing the Internet and watching videos and jumping on the MSI sites afterbuning shows more gig. Is chosen by the system.
Here's an example, playing Batman arkham knight, all on ultra at the peak of more than 50% of the memory free. And the swap file at peak amounted to 11348 MB.

N
NatanieLzZ 04.06.20

Alykard6414
callmegod
Read that there maybe is not the size of the paging file, and the amount of memory allocated for the processes. Then the idea of the consumption of the paging file is the difference between paging and RAM. BUT.. When I played a couple of years ago in CoD Advanced Warfare with 2 gigs of RAM, I put 4 gig of swap, and when the schedule of the ISI afterburner consumption of the paging file got to 4 gigs, the game crashes, although by that logic she was supposed to fly out at 6 gigs.