3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Han Viro 04.06.20 09:46 pm

Respawn time for loot/enemies (Fallout 4)

If anybody owns information about the time of the revival of objects/enemies on stripped of the territories in survival mode and regular mode.
It is desirable to specify in the days, thank you
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Messaline 04.06.20

Like 30 days

H
Han Viro 04.06.20

Jerusalem_96
Yes, that's how it were not so, I now came to the territory, which cleared approximately 25-30 hours (in game) ago and came across a fully oresany stuff and chests, and the raiders ran. After passing on other points, never noticed. It seems it works not for all locations, some overnight. Or maybe it's all random.

s
saa0891 04.06.20

Depends on location,from a few days to weeks, some possibly longer lokah on the new survival mode,hell knows,but apparently long enough.

I wonder if there is a mod which allows it all set up.

H
Han Viro 04.06.20

saa0891
Here at survival (updated) it happened, it's weird.

P
Pepin3d 04.06.20

saa0891 wrote:
Depends on location,from a few days to weeks, some possibly longer lokah on the new survival mode,hell knows,but apparently long enough.
it's much easier
depends on razdolbaystva game designers Gazebos, which prescribe the mechanics of the update locations
or completely random

r
ripvango 04.06.20

I also have scored some sort of events system. The loot will be updated throughout the day, for 30 empty and quiet. On the same location. And, I think, upgrade the loot and enemies are not connected. But by far - the enemies are updated much less frequently.

H
Han Viro 04.06.20

ripvango
the location of the aircraft 1981 (like so) near the cemetery, so, if you go to sleep 1H, then everything will be updated, and loot and enemies

W
Wahrgott 04.06.20

I have a fucking brewery Beantown already that way 40 days is not updated. Can't salutati bottle.

B
BlackTigerTK 04.06.20

Wahrgott
In the vanilla game, not all locations are updated. By the way, the Survival time updates of locations greatly increased.