3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Killer_047 04.06.20 09:46 pm

Subway hostile, why and what to do? (Fallout 4)

Played last year, then scored again now continued. For some reason, when came into the subway, they all say that I failed there. Sides of the factions I haven't decided, between themselves, they are not at war.
I leafed through the list of quests in PIP-boy, was I failed the quest the Road to freedom". Don't even remember and don't understand how it happened. What to do now? You can win the trust of the subway or pass this quest again via console command?

14 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yczh-Kazym 04.06.20

To be Mauger, when we got to the headquarters of the subway - just left from there without talking to them? Mission failed, now offended.

K
Killer_047 04.06.20

Rakszas
Apparently Yes.. what now? LVL 57, do not start again because of this nonsense. As I understand it, no console commands to complete quest again? I introduced resetquest, did not help

K
Killer_047 04.06.20

Downloaded save already 27 level. Really, I don't talk. And apparently continued to do other quests, which fell through the Road to freedom".

S
Scarobay-spy 04.06.20

You have to PIP-boy written why the job failed to talk to Desdemona . Find the safe to Desdemona .And you better go to shooters )))

K
Killer_047 04.06.20

Scarobay-spy
Well, I found a save game on 27ом level. I have now 57th world.
In the quest the Molecular level was defeated the Road to freedom". I downloaded sohranki prior to the passage of molecular and after.
Of course, it would be better to start again. 've done a lot before, now do not understand that where and what is happening. But it's a pity because, on the 4th day something enough)

a
afiges 04.06.20

there's always player.setlevel

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.06.20

Fuck yeah.Come for the Minutemen.

K
Killer_047 04.06.20

afiges
and all the items that I found? and locations? and the mission?)
in General, I do not know yet. I guess I will continue to pass, do not care for the subway.

K
Killer_047 04.06.20

Cheburator Founder
Yes, I will. however the subway, too, wanted to leave, but Oh well. Maybe someday will go again)

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.06.20

I_Am_Killer_47
Or Withseparate Bare fascists.

A
Artur27507 04.06.20

The game itself is not modified. And bugs in it as a common thing, get used to it.

A
Anzhelika04 04.06.20

Yes kill them all in the Institute or the cans will be counted.

K
Killer_047 04.06.20

Анжелика04
heh, already killed)

B
BlackTigerTK 04.06.20

Анжелика04
But what about Ballistic weave?