3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StavrosVasilidis 04.06.20 09:46 pm

Strange bug - \"saw\" the dark outlines how to get rid of it? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Faced with a strange graphics glitch - saw the edges of shadows and everything dark. All settings put on medium, dynamic shadows, transparency, volumetric lighting turned off - still! How to get rid of this defect?

5 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 04.06.20

Nicest! The first time I see this. We can firewood the VC acting up?

S
StavrosVasilidis 04.06.20

Wood 320.08, valaska Ge Force GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 (256bit), RAM 16 GB, PERC stump I-7 4 core. In General, the computer is not top, but not the bucket. In any game, this was not, the driver worked fine, the temperature did not climb up, the fps is not sags. Maybe upgrade the wood... Yes, as you do not want for one game...

-
-Anarant- 04.06.20

Looks cool, I want to own so. And restart the game saves or and remains?

S

Does not help. Wystawianie settings on low or max too. Poking around in the config - not the slightest reaction. Some crap...

S

A SOLUTION IS FOUND.
To blame a bug in the rendering of semi-transparent outlines of shadows on older wood gives such a fun effect saw. In the game settings, this useless cunt won't shut off, the only solution is to upgrade the wood video thing.

PS. After upgrading make sure to disable videosguy telemetry in autorune and thoroughly dig in the settings, otherwise performance will greatly subside.