3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 04.06.20 09:48 pm

PVM Fire Sorc. (Wall of text warning!) (Diablo 2)

Since it became fashionable to write guides, what have I done? So here I will talk about Sorka on fire and will try to dispel some of the myths. Namely:
1. Every mob in hell difficulty is immune to fire.
2. The esk in the FDA - just rip at a meeting with Maybourne.
3. Close better as a starting character.

And this story is for slightly advanced players who don't need to explain what: fcr, fhr, 'rw', etc.

Imagine a situation in which I started for this character: the first day of Ladera, shako to beg anyone, need to dress yourself from scratch.

All three difficulties have been passed the first night at the party, but of course armor is not added. You can certainly go yourself, even fire by Sorka, but it's longer and more like a quest.

The allocation of skill\stat points until level 75-80:

First and foremost, we need damage, so we pump the attacking skills: 20 Fireball, 20 Meteor, 20 Fire Bolt, 1 Fire Mastery. Don't forget to throw one point in Warmth, Telekinesis, Teleport.

We don't download and have ice armor, and no Static Field. Armor we will try in the future to take a walking stick with the rw Memory in the swap, static can be from the same place. If someone maliciously will notice that you are a bad Sorka, who did not shake Statik, say that you are a noob or he is a noob, at your discretion.

Next Maxim 20 Telekinesis, which will make our energy shield more stress. Until the 94 level, throw the remaining points in Fire Mastery. Thus leveling our character to be completed.

Stats:

Sooner or later we'll be wearing rw spirit Monarch, which is the main eater of the points of strength, and it requires 156str.
Here you can think about to use some ring charmy, an amulet with the power in the expectation that sooner or later you will have a torch and any. And it is possible and not to bother, as I did, just to pump the heart to 156 when it will be nearing dressing the monarch.

Dexterity - nothing, block corki will not.
Vitality, Energy, and the like in a proportion of 50-50 or 60-40 in favor of survivability.
But with such a rough indicator HP-MP I went to nightmare and started races on hell-Andy (in the picture my first shako for the season). What we will discuss next.

On the following picture to my sorce about LVL 90-91 and drop good blanks. Hitpoints I drove up to 1K, the rest into mana.

Equipment:
To focus primarily will be on set 105fcr, max +skills. To measure FHR somehow pozabil, breaks Sarki fhr for the curious: 60-86.

Search of start things are starting on nightmare difficulty, and the first goal is Andriel. I wanted her away?

Skin Of The Vipermagi (aka Viper in the vernacular) happened!
Suicide Branch (+1sk 50fcr) failed, had to weld rw 'spirit' in broad sword 35fcr c. Larzuk socketid broad sword on 4 holes, it is more convenient if could not find 4soc crystal sword.
Peasant Crown or Tarnhelm for MF more
Waterwalk, or any other adequate shoes, can Ernie with 30frw and dual cuts 30+
Magefist 20fcr, +1 fire skills
Lidless Wall 20fcr, +1 sk

So Viper (30fcr)+ Spirit Sword (35fcr) + Magefist(20fcr) + Lidless (20fcr) = 105fcr.

Initially, you will have to sacrifice this indicator refers to the lack of useful things or for a set of indicator mf%. You can fly at 63 fcr.
How to get the base MF? - asks the astonished reader ... Three parts of the normal of the set, Sigon belt, gloves, boots and shoes will give 50% mf.
Find any helmet three sockets and insert there a perfect Topaz, you can also do with any Bron'ka for 3-4 socket.

Ideally, will end our acquaintance with nm-Andi, prodev somehow merc and here is such note:

Though SoJ may not be so lucky.

Examples garment measurement at the output from nm:

Hat:
The mask of set Tal Rasha - 10ll, Reza, HP
Rockstopper -10dr, cuts, fhr
Vampire Gaze - Dr + leech, but it will be lucky to find it

Body:
Shaftstop - 30dr
Duriel's Shell - cbf, Reza, HP

Drin:
rw 'Insight' to any disc. It is here, perhaps, the most important.

All this is pretty easy is. Super-tank or tank killer our merc will not, but the aura of meditation with intuition missed.

Follow on.. Here I will tell you about such things and secrets that are owned by the sick in the head nerds.

Naytmar suitable for MF runs, sometimes even more suitable than the complexity of hell.
We for example, go to Nittany the barn in search of staff under rw 'Memory' or 'The Call To Arms'.

Scramble all the staff at nm, which are potentially suitable under the break of the four holes in Larzuk or already have 4-5. We are interested in with +3 Energy Shield in the first place. I've raised almost ideal at the stage of the passing game in the party.

What is more interesting is nightmare?

The most expensive and sought-after small charms in the game:
20 hp 17 mana
20 hp 5 allres
20 hp 11 single res
3 max dmg\ar\20 life
20hp + 36ar\30def - not very often are looking for, but they are better than 20hp clear

The most expensive and sought after jewels in the game:
40ed 15ias
15@15ias res
the list goes on, but these two are the most

Fall these things are often nytmare, for example in the barn, in addition to pure sc 20hp or net skylarov on demand branch.

Blue things can be reality in the cube (blue clothes + 3 perf. of gems). So the greatest chance of sreality that STS should have some locations nightmare.

Fine sc of vita : 3max 20ar 20life
aLvl = 47
1 / 344,396
1 / 249,356 with iLvl 61

iLvl 61 in this case means in simple words that STS can take away from the mob in the location 61 level. On nytmare:

Act Norm Night Hell alvl Level Name
Act 5 29 61 82 Crystalized Cavern Level 1 (Crystalline Passage)
Act 5 29 61 83 Cellar of Pity (Frozen River)
Act 5 29 61 83 Crystalized Cavern Level 2 (Glacial Trail)
Act 5 29 61 84 Echo Chamber (Drifter Cavern)

Who much wonder that he southpadre to find it on the Internet

Fine sc of inertia : 3frw 3max 20ar
aLvl = 35
1 / 68,879
1 / 30,715 with iLvl 49

Serpent's sc of balance : 5fhr 17mana
aLvl = 48
1 / 10,436
1 / 8,206 with iLvl 62-70

Serpent's sc of vita : 17mana 20life
aLvl = 48
1 / 52,181
1 / 41,031 with iLvl 62-70

For 41к of rerolls or if very lucky, you will be able to produce something interesting. I just recently welded 20-17 ))

Examples of jewel:

Ruby jewel of fervor : 40ed 15ias
aLvl = 66
1 / 34,505 with iLvl 66+

Scintillating jewel of fervor : 15@ 15ias
aLvl = 39
1 / 69,010
1 / 42,180 with iLvl 39-40

Although considered to be the most profitable spend pgems on Hz 94+ ILvl, but this is a matter of taste and needs

Also check all the white pigs under Nemirovsky rw 'White' and palowski War Scepter (5soc\nonsock) on the subject of mods +3 FoH, +3 Convinction.
Vand +3 spear + 3 spirit very rare and expensive.

So the complexity of Hell..

Ohnesorge much better others copes with Andriel. And if all the guides are taught to kill a friend of mephala through the bridge, I don't think it is particularly profitable guy. Of useful uniques that are not drops of Andriel - Arachnid Mesh, Mara's Kaleidoscope, The Reaper's Toll.. But he does it very rarely, flying him far away to kill longer - shorter nafig needed at all. Arah you can buy\exchange in a chat or knock in 84-85 locations that we will visit.

Andi our Sorka puts out extremely quickly, almost without notice, even at high ppl.
The list of things she had to carry:

Harlequin Crest Shako - no Saki anywhere
Tal Rasha's Adjudication - Tr Amul one of the best options

Along the way you'll find tons of all specks, which will be spamming then chat. Raising, titans, Zaki.. in the starting days of Ladera left at all to cheer.

After more or less comletely the Sorka, for example welded Hoto and razmotri torchik)) You will need to seal the scoop to get a Bo barb or a CTA. CTA inconvenient because we will have to use it instead of the Memory stick need harder to find, BAF not hanging for very long.

The option of gear that I had at the end, which I could easily clean the desired location, Hellfire etc. (e.g. killing the crowd leechers bums on ballanah the first month or two Ladera):

Shako (-5\+4) faceted fire - head
rw 'Heart of The Oak' flail - Volyn
Amul 2sorc 10fcr+++ - Amul
Arahnid Mesh - belt
Spirit Monarch 35fcr 111mp 8abs - shield
Sandstorm Trek - shoes
2xSoJ - ring
Frostburn - I
Light type Armor 4soc faceted fire x4 -5\+x - body

The facets in the FDA give a sour increase damage, so my choice of armor was. You can replace skulder or armor cuts, it is possible with the FCR (Viper) if a long time no suitable amulet.

Explain on the example of the hell of the barn:
50 fres ordinary ladybugs.
Fireball 10k = 5k dmg
5 facet - -25fres. 50-25 = 25 fres from ladybugs.
damage will be 7500.
7500\5000 = 1.5 That is, in this case, we increased the damage in half.
indicator '+x' on the facets, nothing really will, but -5\+3 is pretty cheap.

Lyrical digression. Here I send greetings to those who dangle Bliscom cold mastery to 17лвл with +skills. From hell - mephala 75cres on the LoD. When driving wigs, then not all mobs the null cres. Think about what is me.

In the inventory were: torch, 5-6 fire sk tar with HP cuts, HP-MP.
With Maltacom Sorka was also done very vigorously torch appeared almost before anyone this season.

Should look like a merc:
Standard for Eski considered Prayer c insight, but problems with the regen mana under Bo actually there. Combat merc proved to be better.

Employed it in the second act of nightmare c aura of Might (NM Offensive).
In hand: The Reaper's Toll ethereal 220+ ed (sometim shael) on the head: Guillaume's Face (15ias jwl), body: rw 'Treachery' left in the ether disc.

Trechery not much worse and sometimes even better fortica. Why pay more?

1. Every mob in hell difficulty is immune to fire.
This is probably one of the most basic misconceptions. Spectrum of the same close quite limited.

Here is the list of working location ohnesorge. If the location 84-85 LVL this means that you can knock out all (or almost all) things in the game.

Akt 1
Andariel, Countress - I prefer Andariel
Crypt (83), Mausoleum(85) - small density of animals, so-so

Akt 2
Summoner, Duriel, far to fly, the keys are cheap - even if it deals with someone else (as in the case of the Countess).
Maggot Lair Level 1, 2, 3 - two floors-level 84 and one 85. A lot of animals, they are weak, easy to wield peerboom. Just what the doctor ordered!

Akt 3
Mephisto - well if you really really want
Lower Kurast - knock Bera of the chests in the 3+ ppl games

Akt 4
Hephasto - beat HF, dropem of Jahi with the blacksmith. Better to do it when my merc has Reaper and under Bo.

Akt 5
All the super uniques of the fifth act we fit:

Shenk-Eldritch-Pindl - default
Nihlathak under Bo possible without a Natures Peace ring. On the way killed a lot of uniques and Champions, whom he encountered. In General, if you are a user of Firco-software, then kill all the uniques and Champions in sight. But Shhh....
Sharptooth Slayer - behind Schenck, near the"camp of the soldiers who need to be saved
Thresh Socket is to fly from the EP Arreat Plateau, guards the entrance to the caves of ice
Eyeback the Unleashed - if VP was close to the transition to the Frigid Highlands

Bonesaw Breaker - Zab guarding a chest in the required loc.
Snapchip Shatter is also the Keeper of the chest

locations we are interested in two (each one):
Glacial Trail (83), Drifter Cavern (84)
Ancients' Way (82), Icy Cellar (83)

Fire immune there are extremely rare, almost never. There is a cool chests.

2. The esk in the FDA - just rip at a meeting with Maybourne.
Or I have not seen them, or they quickly died, XS.. in Short do not feel such problems.

3. Close better as a starting character.
Georgian is better than Armenians!
- What?
- Than Armenians..

Ohnesorge quite successfully demonstrated in the extraction of gear, keys, etc the game Also has a lot of places where immunos is not present or practically is not present.
And yet you will netkitbase.

The result was somewhat messy, a lot of text, etc. Well you poneli..
38 Comments
Sort by:
k
krismes 04.06.20

instead of the EU for a start not the best swing fo?

G
Gav 04.06.20

It is clear that Andi is mephala, you can run any Sorka, including this one. But she has no prospects in the future and swing its not worth it, especially the EU, but as a char for the start of the season - you can try, but, again, if not broke then swing the other Sorka.

g
gradusGl 04.06.20

Very normal guide. On account of imonov all right, no matter what the build was not still find 85 Locke under him without imonov.

D
Dosmotr 04.06.20

Dobermn wrote:
But she has no prospects in the future
as you

Addition. Management.

Forget about buttons F1 - F2 - .... Put the next panel on the right : teleport - FB - telekinesis .. I had this:
'A' - body
'S' - FB
'D' - meteor
'F' - volume portal
'X' - telekinesis
'V' - chilling armor
'B' - es

Why is it necessary? During our MF-PVM-train runs to produce a chain-lock on superunique, Baal, random mobs, as described, for example here: http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/guides/2953/ only with right panel - it's faster and more convenient with Sorka.
Thus having mastered the basics of the game in Custer and podsobrav some armor, you can pump Sorka's guide Volodya http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/guides/sorceress/fire_sorceress_95_es/ in combat pvp character. Next to go to the game PvP and keep in the fold those who have not mastered (Firka for example).

G
Gav 04.06.20

Dosmotr wrote:
as you
however, you bombed and distributed armor, and I play.

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

tell me that you are a noob or he is a noob, at your discretion.
killed the crowd leechers bums on ballanah the first month or two Ladera
guide from the ACO. :-)

k
krismes 04.06.20

and uber is this Sorka can be cleaned?

F
FludoTron 04.06.20

krismes
why do Sorka in ut?

k
krismes 04.06.20

Fly do trona
why? and who miteru bosses will search and TP set?

T
Top_Gun 04.06.20

battle staff nn podnimat'

I
Immense 04.06.20

krismes
I Lite Sorka with inpiron mini overow felled. Fire with inficom too right.
He ut have not tried. But I saw a video where some whether Chinese, or Korean makes ut fire with Sorka. Block, rizing, vigor, a lot of overs, and beat the meteor, so they don't reginelli, and FB in between shot HP. Now you try it:)

And Hyde(or rather the AAR) good.

G
Gav 04.06.20

Immense wrote:
He ut have not tried.
rules kills if konopel is, invica little. just 20 tried, the bug is sticking out and not caught(

F
FludoTron 04.06.20

krismes wrote:
so to clean or TP supply?

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

Sorka, who did not shake Statik
Dosmotr, what sense to spare 1 skillpoint, which can be sour to help merc?

D
Dosmotr 04.06.20

Obsessed
Then the total pumping will end in 95лвл is a bit long for me personally. Although the Pig you hit to 94.6 somewhere)). Memory also gives +static

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

Dosmotr, memory on the swap, where ~55% less fhr and why bother if you can.. but, okay - I just comfortable ceiling was 96. )
in short, I would cut the fire (or the telly) 1 point for accelerating a showdown with bosses and listers.
it remains unclear why rocks Statik - the streight? )

f
fablecss 04.06.20

Good GUID, but I would have scored on the EU ,because the COP and without it, with proper skill and doesn't die:D

i
ixdon 04.06.20

Prompt, please, where you took the numbers matching affixes? On the German website drop calculator cover with calculator affix; the first moved to another place, where the second look-I XS

The topic in the German forum, if someone shprehaet (I'm not)
http://diablo3.ingame.de/forum/threads/1789347-Affix-Calculator-nicht-erreichbar

D
Dosmotr 04.06.20

fablecss wrote:
but I'd forget the EU ,because the COP and without it, with proper skill and doesn't die:D
I don't see a rational application of a 20 skill point. 75% of the EU do pretty good damage absorb.

ixdon wrote:
Prompt, please, where you took the numbers matching affixes?
to third-party resources that can not tell))))))

Top_Gun wrote:
battle staff nn podnimat'
Nothing but yellow, green and brown no need to lift. One of the reasons for the PG a couple window 3-3 for ten years and discs under chaos\memory gone))

R
RogueEncampment 04.06.20

Normal Guide!