3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wild Rider 04.06.20 09:48 pm

Problem with beard characters [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

As usual he began a storyline campaign, passed a couple of missions, then went online. If you remember, when creating your character you can change in the appearance of the saturation. This applied to the hair, as I understand it. Had to raise this point, because my Persian was not a beard, but only its outlines by default. Saturation I put at 100, and apparently in vain, because it is likely to impact on offline mode.

And found a bug, when I wanted Michael to change your hairstyle. I go to the hairdresser and then here is...
Spoiler

The Franklin here is such a pain =)
Spoiler

So I don't know if anyone had a similar problem with hairstyles. The bug is minor, but still unpleasant. By the way, with hair on the head no problems, even large beards look good. But the small and the bristles are quite pathetic.
28 Comments
Sort by:
l
luckymakc 04.06.20

Yeah, it looks pathetic. Like pubic hair..

S
Sssses52 04.06.20

also this problem

W
Wild Rider 04.06.20

BzDanilka
Online came, saturation changed?

I think we need to understand at least the causes of this bug, to identify a pattern. The maximum that you can do is write to the caliper and hope that will answer and/or fixed in some patch.

S
Sssses52 04.06.20

Wild Rider
I have to online this bug I found

W
Wild Rider 04.06.20

BzDanilka
Write the configuration of your PC.

v
vlad_sherba 04.06.20

Wild Rider
pirates, too, such crap, and I thought it was all due to lack of testosterone

C
CWT88 04.06.20

the solution is not found?

S
Slipknotnik 04.06.20

Does anyone know how to fix this horror (which the slider Unscrew or something like that)?
PS. Is it possible somehow to receive exclusive hair and beard pirates (African Franklin, beard Michael...)?

R
Rorschach1986 04.06.20

Slipknotnik
in the pictures everything seems to be OK

S
Slipknotnik 04.06.20

Open the photo in a new tab) it's Got horrible plesch on the head)))

D
Deadman2777 04.06.20

This hair style is the

S
Slipknotnik 04.06.20

From hairstyles depends... It is something with the settings most likely. On Juan look great hairstyles, but there is something hat of some sort.

W
Wild Rider 04.06.20

A similar problem had already created a similar theme.
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/problemi_s_borodoy_personagey_pc-859779/

Z
ZlM 04.06.20

Slipknotnik
try to put antialiasing msaa x8.
I have fxaa on the same hat was put msaa x2 was posimotion

c
carver505 04.06.20

Good time of day. The issue with the beard, as I understand it, were not solved?

S
Slipknotnik 04.06.20

carver505
The msaa helps (superimposed like some more semi-transparent layers of hair), but I have a value greater than x4 kills the fps completely....

msaa x8, x4, x2, off respectively
Spoiledslut to notice that on the static picture, the difference is not very visible, but between x2 and x4 it is very significant

D
Daniil Gubanov 04.06.20

Does anyone know if already solved the problem with a lousy display of beard on the heroes or not? if solved then how?))

K
Krrrva 04.06.20

have not seen such a problem

N
Neytrons 04.06.20

Daniel Gubanov
turn off HDR or put on low

D
Dasha77 04.06.20

Daniel Gubanov
license solves most of the problems ...