3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ZED0 04.06.20 09:49 pm

What are the options do I find players? (For Honor)

I constantly throws 1,2,3,4 by the prestige and I like a little meet
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin555 04.06.20

And who do you want,Nuba which the current went into the game and played 10 min.
Just awful, 1 is LVL 10 prestige in an MMO which has a maximum of 90.
Stop complaining

I
IdmitriuI 04.06.20

0ZED0
http://forums-ru.ubi.com/showthread.php/179491-For-Honor-%D0%98%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%BE-%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B8?p=190423#post190423

I
IdmitriuI 04.06.20

0ZED0
And by the way I like the game decides I'm fine and gray vs gold fight

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

IdmitriuI
Went to the game, play the first time. You are throwing to people with experience week.. I Wonder what will happen in this case with a rookie?

M
Modrin 04.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
A newcomer will be the same, if it will throw the one who plays 2 hours.
Here's how your should be one minute did not play,must throw the same who is the current first came.
As you imagine it.

I
IdmitriuI 04.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Who is to blame that there is no people your level?

M
Modrin 04.06.20

IdmitriuI
How sad,soon there will be the current strongest players,unfortunately the game is difficult,it is not overwatch,the audience will be less and less.
And eSports future of the game there,although it is complicated, but there is simply no first team game,and the second 1-on-1 is very monotonous,though the mechanics are complex.
Each character current 1 effective mechanics and the fighting becomes very repetitive,you know that a particular character will act so and not otherwise,since each character PTS limited number of options of what he can do.
I saw the fight two guards with great skill,they played the same tactic,and in fact one of them wins were decided by just in case.Of course it was beautiful,but I understand that otherwise they can not play,because the mechanics won't allow it.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

Modrin
The game I just bought. And already play against people with a weekly experience. Think this is the norm?

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

Modrin
Team play is. At least we have friends she was to capture territories

I
IdmitriuI 04.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
The norm, because in ANY game you'll play as well

M
Modrin 04.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Well, first of all said that it is not necessary to take it,one ranking the incentive is worth.
Secondly ,the game plays not so much,well, how do you take low LVL skill,I suppose you have NAT and red,which further reduces the number of people.
Agree,but this is not right,when searching the first thing is changing this with the strict conditions of mastery for all skill levels,but we have what we have,about these issues, much has been said and they were known,you just have to buy it,and since I bought a late rush:)

M
Modrin 04.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Well, this is not to do e-sports discipline.And as a direct result ,the game will fade through the floor,and in a year forget about it. In principle, these multiplayer games a lot,so it is not new.
Then the other image will be released For Honor 2 :)))

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

Modrin
Greed They ruined. To buy and install servers can't. With such a huge capacity for customization in Free Play you can't go back. Matchmaking to set up too (like setting the difficulty of the bot in a duel. He easily won 2 dozen games against bots, and their complexity is not increased)..
Something spilled igrodely