3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vic203B-boy 04.06.20 09:49 pm

Zeratul(possible spoiler) (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

Theory 1.
Considering the trailer of Oblivion you can see one interesting thing...in Heroes of the storm and Starcraft background theme 2(3.0) Artanis has 2 blue blade(blue color symbolizes Khalu), And Zeratul has a single green blade(green symbolizes the Void). But in the trailer the Character is shown with one blue and one green blade...this means that Zeratul will not survive the events of Lotv. Green blade Artanis could only get from Zeratul, because Zeratul is the only other Character from the cast of the Dark Templar.
Theory 2.
Zeratul will be judged and put in jail, then he give the blade Again, but this theory is unlikely...
If I'm wrong, I'd be happy, if not and it's all coming true, it is not very cool... because I'd like to Serach survived) this is my personal theory.
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hayvay 04.06.20

I hope the developers will make an UNEXPECTED TURN

_
_Troll_Face_ 04.06.20

Shaw, Zach IOC zero! Like who remembered))

R
Rocbomber 04.06.20

Nonsense

R
Rocbomber 04.06.20

Just Artanis learned from Zeratul use void energy (As in the time of Tassadar), and this, he made his green blade. In General, he is the leader of all the Protoss, and why not have one blade chaleev and the other DTS?

M
Maxonior 04.06.20

1 theory is correct 100%. Author topic large pie with vespina for care.
Spoilertastic toes, unaware that it would be, really did not expect that so soon. At the beginning of the campaign! I cried like a hysteric. Killed by Artanis who wanted to gamingcentral Amun through khalu. Zurich slashed his pigtail kalavati and released Artanis, but he got psi-blade in the belly. Then Serach crumbled into powder and left behind his psi blade, right to grandma's front shawl blown by the wind. Artanis vowed to avenge the old man and took his green psi blade at the memory. The handkerchief was not taken. Sad.

P
Pomu4 04.06.20

Then there under the knife can get and Kerrigan, then all sorrow will be(

A
Ardentis777 04.06.20

Anyone playing?throws on the desktop after you receive the menus with the planet.

N
Nazara 04.06.20

Spoilersthis Zeratul killed. And Sarah, no, Jim, by the way, too.

D
Dmitry16384 04.06.20

Pomu4
It becomes Zel'naked.

M
Mandalorian 04.06.20

sorry zeratul.....for me he was supposed to be the main plot character of the heritage of the emptiness....