3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sahara. 04.06.20 09:49 pm

What a set you have already collected? (For Honor)

The deliverer

On personal impressions, this set allows you to move very quickly and cause huge one-time damage when hitting a strong shot.

p.s. a couple of days:

37 Comments
Sort by:
D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

I can't even imagine what will happen when my friends come to play after a week or two without any gear, and all purple gear run)

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 04.06.20

why did the donut in this game.... yubisoft, and everything could be fine if not for the donut. why not do as Р6Сидж?

S
Sahara. 04.06.20

FaTaJI_6a3yka
But why bother then. I got this set was assembled absolutely free of charge. From the start, none of the trunk was not open to trata reputation I have gained 11 pieces.

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

Sahara.
You see violet,you have a malicious donater,all nagivator,and all anihilator,and generally a bad person:))
I suppose no honor-om dabble:)))

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 04.06.20

Sahara.
well figs knows) me on the second reputation dropped only one blue thing, hence there is the opinion that a lot of good gear most likely was taken out of the heap of chests, and a bunch of chests except that the reel money can buy)
Modrin555
knees)

A
Aips95 04.06.20

And when the pancake has time to swing. I also pre-ordered take - 7th max level character. Play 1-2 hours a day - the game is monotonous.

S
Sahara. 04.06.20

FaTaJI_6a3yka
So why did you open the chests on the second REP. Already the MBT has been known that the purple starts to fall only after the third REP. The developers themselves said that and from anybody did not hide it. By the way for the passage of the company 8 or 9 chests give. So what if you were not there to recruit. You do not have anything to rebuild from.

b
burwavek1ng 04.06.20

D
DimakSerpg 04.06.20

I think stocking up on the 4th prestige.

S
Skilldex 04.06.20

And again, the deliverer... Why am I not surprised?Every noob in this game tries to take the deliverer. Well that at least in the trail. patch it nerfbat a bit.

S
Sahara. 04.06.20

Skilldex
You're the type potrolit decided. Stay tuned. Her release nerf. And the Nuba take anyone but not her.

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

Sahara.
Well, seriously enough,then Orochi,the deliverer,nobushi,you yourself are not funny?
Each character of embow if there is hands.

S
Sahara. 04.06.20

Modrin555
So you're not telling me, and the character above. He is the deliverer IMBA)))

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

Sahara.
So you're talking about nobuse rubbed,so don't be so defensive:)

And so fun to play,talk often in 4-by-4 round starts with a pause,and eject anyone who throws again,that's not like this system.
On the capture of people don't understand why they don't just fight on points,while often I see the following picture 2 points captured by the enemy,and they months somewhere far away and I want to win:))
With mills getting better and better,but sometimes I catch losses when everyone knows the combo of their characters,beyond the camp you can get 2/3 HP :))
And community all the same sad,Mat,name-calling,no honor,fixated animation.

M
MephistoXX 04.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Do not be afraid - Exodus in terms of the characteristics only works in the capture and 4x4 in 1x1 and 2x2 har-Ki armor is not working, all are equal. Will other these modes to drive until you are dressed)

And influence har-Ki is quite weak. For example, full column attack gives only 10% damage. Ie if you take a shot that destroys the 30 HP between the weapon with 0 post and the full post would be the difference in 3 points of damage. It will not even be felt in practice)

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 04.06.20

Skilldex
about the nerf of isbasically not heard, but heard she will add krovotoka with GB((

A
Alex Fedorov 04.06.20

Well the game has only 2 types of itbasically, spam RMB and hard Silovye for ward and Orochi first to die after the first GB, the second is very hard, although very hard with all silovymi yesterday Kensei 1в4 cut all stupid on interrupts, so that MPI is in fact there, the main time to use GB

A
Alex Fedorov 04.06.20

MephistoXX
Tell that to Orochi with a red gear 108 which raditsa after the second impact and then in 2 hits breaks your face

S
Sahara. 04.06.20

Alex Fedorov
What is already have red armor? Never met. And what rank it falls? I have 4, and of the chests only the violet and blue falls.

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

Sahara.
Yes probably the guy Prospal violet,so it shows the orange stats ,there's like 100 inscription will be orange.

Something fainter and fainter,about overwatch is still spoken especially in gaming news about each minor update,but about honor already the silence is that there is a game that there is.
And since I love battle 1-on-1 interview dizisi delivers,the heat of the battle had me in DS,where a drop of HP you're trying to defeat a full HP fight:)
By the way, who can explain the mechanics of the lift,when thee overturned?