3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0nsul 04.06.20 09:49 pm

Bhandari: An Investigation (The Hunter: Call of the Wild)

Go to the gorge
Find a dead bison and take a blood sample.
The description of the task, some bison in the gorge are sick and need to take a blood sample. Than take it, isn't specified. Any tool that is not issued and the store is not for sale.
What I did:
1. Tracked down in the gorge, a herd of bison from 16 goals, 30 minutes, watched them from far away through binoculars, no one fell stricken with a disease. Was on their trail, blood, not the former
2. Tracked weak bison, who fell behind the herd, shot him with 2 arrows (first eyes, second to seek somewhere in the back). While I was running after a wounded bison, it has expired liters of blood, every spot I checked on the E, the job is not counted. Near the corpse again progal on E and in the end confirmed production, but the job still did not budge. Most likely, it was not a sick bison.
3. Another half hour and watched the new herd, with all the bison moving the same way, to determine who is sick and who is not on the way.
4. Even killed one of the bison on the other end of the gorge, the same situation. Even though I felt his blood on earth, you see it's not enough.
5. To job written FIND a dead bison. Too long I roamed in the valley and at the top in search of a dead bison, all I found eaten by a Fox or hare. Bison hard not to want to die from the disease, and my bullets not be counted.

How to take a blood sample? How to find out who is sick and who is not? How to perform this task? Continue to look for a dead bison? It is almost impossible in such spaces. All food locations of bison tested at least 3 times, not dead, though you burst.
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
CCCPDriver 04.06.20

there is skill in aiming sight on the target and pressing the E in the upper right corner will shows the information about the animal, can not remember the name.

K
K0nsul 04.06.20

CCCPDriver
you planted is not a bad idea

V
VALERSON0502 04.06.20

-K0nsul-
A great hint you gave with the binoculars. Apparently another PRO-hunter. But I do not understand what does the binoculars and how does it help in this mission can have. Well, okay. Let the Nuba, in my face, to give you another hint. I don't know where you were looking for bison, but this beast stands in splendid isolation in the middle of a huge clearing but still marked by a large special pointer. Come to him cecause the body and mission accomplished. Anyone in this task is not necessary to kill and watch out for anybody is also not necessary. Here is such a paradox is obtained.

K
K0nsul 04.06.20

VALERSON0502
Finally found it. Photo in the news description shows exactly the place where there should be a sick bison. Only he and I have not lay martym, and were alive. Had to kill him, he just ran in place. Only when he confirmed the score trophy quest.
The Council will watch the photo carefully, looking for orange autumn trees. If you go in a completely coniferous forest (trees), then you need to go back to the beginning of the gorge. Bison East of the beginning of the gorge but within the delineated area. In the middle of the glade. Orientiruites on a snowy mountain photo, and orange leaves on the trees.

V
VALERSON0502 04.06.20

-K0nsul-
You apparently did not read carefully what I write. Your happiness that the mission you have not been subgoals after you killed him. Okay I will quote once again the words: this beast stands in splendid isolation, i.e. standing, not lying dead. Next: anyone in this task killing is not necessary, i.e. up to it you will see a banner, click and the mission is done. Quest is a bison that appears in this location specially on the job and you don't attack, and just stupid is all. In General, if the mission glyukanul you after the murder, the blame could only himself for the carelessness.