3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 04.06.20 09:50 pm

If I buy the game in igromagaz, you can activate it on Steam? (Darksiders 2)

I have a question if I buy on the website igromagaz the game darksiders 2 version 2012 will I have it in the library of steam? and then her dlc to buy if the incentive can only buy a reissue?
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 04.06.20

we can say this question applies to the first and second parts with the first well may be clear

as I understand for 299 rubles and bought the regular edition and the new it depends what hardware and little system

K
K.D.C. 04.06.20

mazinily
The idea is you buy on the website key for steam. When you activate the game the incentive, click on content, where he is sold.

r
rambling 04.06.20

mazinily wrote:
I have a question if I buy on the website igromagaz the game darksiders 2 version 2012 will I have it in the library of steam?
And if I buy the game Rebel Assault, the regular version of 1993, is it in my Steam library?

m
mazinily 04.06.20

K. D. C.
there is generally no 2 ordinary dlc there only 2 re-release 2015 and it is not me

K
K.D.C. 04.06.20

mazinily
I wrote - If you have the original incentive, then it can go to extra content and buy the dlc. To buy original, buying a key for steam (I don't know, with dlc or without, they are sold).

m
mazinily 04.06.20

K. D. C.
now, I understand if it's in my bibliofile there on the side there is an inscription content

K
K.D.C. 04.06.20

mazinily
Yeah, and it doesn't matter, sold the game to the incentive or not.

m
mazinily 04.06.20

K. D. C.
clear