3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taddey 05.06.20 02:19 pm

How to watch downloaded 3d movie from external HDD to TV?

Help! Don't know in what forum to write, so I write here. Actually the question from topic title: how to watch downloaded 3d movie from an external hard drive on TV?
Features:
last year's SONY TV kdl43w808c (support 3d)
external HDD Sony HD-E1BM (specially picked for best compatibility - although it may not matter),
active 3d glasses TDG-BT500A (the ones that are supported by this TV),
download 3d cinema the film (in my case Walk from the unzipped ISO image, which occupies about 60 GB).
How to watch a 3d movie - it would be desirable to obtain a clear sequence of actions, and that I don't fumble and several attempts to watch the movie faced a number of problems and was not able to see. Can anyone help me?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rupreht Klinsman 05.06.20

I can certainly something nedogona, but the direct file it is necessary to transcode? Och I doubt this will be able by the processor of the TV, so you need to use something in the spirit of Kodi https://kodi.tv/about/ and a PC(for example). I via wifi(the LAN router) look so normal movies via MacBook(hdmi cable stick-to wategate very problematic, plus ports go bad)
On the other hand, maybe I'm wrong and others will help more clearly.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 05.06.20

Taddey
If everything is properly connected and configured, then the wrong format or broken file.

b
belmed 05.06.20

TV's do not read images, archives, folders only, MKV format. Look for this movie in mkv format

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.06.20

This TV:

With support for formats TV and should have been to begin. I did the same, only I have a SSD 120 GB in the form of stick - casts, watching movies/series all the time (LG, Samsung) supports still .avi format.

T
Taddey 05.06.20

I wrote that when you try to view faced with a certain number of problems, not just write any. And still wrote that I have unzipped the archive ISO. As soon as he weighed in my opinion, I don't remember exactly, about 40 GB and after unzipping was about 60 GB and not fit on a 64 GB USB flash drive, so I recently bought this external Hdd.
So, my problem:
1. Built-in TV player (from which button the Action Menu, you can enable 3d mode) starts to play the movie in 2D. If you switch the console in 3D (two images side by side, one above the other), the two images do not merge into one, but you can see that the glasses are working (as if the menu switch sort in 3d, hanging in the middle of the screen).
2. Then the next time you try viewing starts infinite loading on a black screen (and any movie) - especially threw hard even in different movies (not 3d) - and any of them loaded indefinitely. Why - is unclear? What's the problem is that a lot of movies on the hard distribute? Hardly...
3. Downloaded via PlayMarket on my VLC Media player. It launches any movie of these, unlike the built-in player, and they immediately reproduced without any downloads. BUT! There is no regime switching in 3D! In the drop-down menu button on the remote Action Menu in this proigryvatel there is no item for 3D, and built-in is (as I described above).
Or it is necessary to understand the jump in 3D film in all of these HOU, HSBS, etc. (which are in engineering.data for the film - in particular the Cinema.TV) - some of them support my 3D TV? Although in theory it should all be supported.
Or you can watch 3d movies only buying a special Blu Ray player only Blu Ray discs? It's probably also unlikely - again available to download 3d movies - so once you can view the external media! But how to do it with my existing problems???

R
RikoChiko 05.06.20

I have a similar TV 14. With the latest firmware it stopped reading the HDD, try to flash movie to fill.

T
Taddey 05.06.20

He reads, reads from the HDD. After pulling out the USB cable again, like reads, then again doesn't read as well...

T
Taddey 05.06.20

Recochica
Carefully read what I wrote - embedded player (Video - that's his name) that infinitely loads, sometimes plays. But the VLC that I downloaded - plays everything, everywhere and always (but there is no switch to 3d). I wrote about this already above...