3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIND146 17.10.19 04:08 am

Impression of the game! (Forza Motorsport 6)

Guys the game is already out, who have already appreciated please share your experience)
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
serginho3009 17.10.19

I see the mass of impressions! It is not surprising that rumors about the recording

S
Subaru MotorSports 17.10.19

I took four years of drooling over screenshots of Project CARS after I install Project CARS, it bothered me in an hour, hope this will not happen again c Forza Motorsport 6 Apex.

a
aspec 17.10.19

well, graphics are cool. but the physics is very very weird. can't completely feel it. because the G25 wheel is not working in Forze. sad.

all flies on ultra. when ful ashdi. video card GTX780Ti )

V
Vatafaker 17.10.19

Played. Grafinchik good, especially the detail in the cars, and the graphics environment what is the level of grid Autosport and grid 2 , which is not bad. But cars pleased, well drawn all the details, lots of polygons, salons done perfectly.
Gameplay settings a lot, from the assistants to the smallest detail interface, help and so the level of competition is regulated so widely that you can play even the most inept of casualist.
All physics disabled is not particularly impressed, pretty casual even on the gamepad, but it is too early to judge since tried a few cars and the steering support is not present in the moment. The first impression is physics at the level of grid Autosport like that.
Included with the keyboard is generally the level of the autopilot, especially the game at the beginning of vistablet all the help a gun and weak opponents to come first even if you five year old child or drunk to the state of five children.
Cool description of each machine (Russian voice) and videos for each class (English sound and Russian subtitles)
Until I realized how to open the hood, in the Internet it is written that in the Forza games it can be done sort of but XS is not yet opened. If you can it is also a big plus, if not then negative.
Coloring wheelbarrows full of all sorts, even the most frostbitten options are the factory colors for aesthetes, freaks frostbitten to color type to mask the grid, or corrugated aluminum as the steps in the bus, in short a lot.There are all sorts of simple colors.
There is a setting machines, there is damage (very detailed type damaged brake Shoe, arm etc.)
External damage not seen since drove carefully but lights and lanterns are fighting.
Replays done well, you can see that the car goes around the track and not floating above it like the project of Kars, for example. asphalt cool, all joints, seams and mistakes rather than a uniform texture in grid Autosport.
In General, it is quite elaborate in detail the game, Codemasters to learn from the creators of this game how to do casual racing.
especially liked the car, such attention to detail not seen even in Pcars.
Play a little longer and add a review.
Complement - the hood opens, not all machines, only some.
Those who have it opens with a well detailed engine.
The game includes aquaplaning, a pleasant thing.
Cameras replay of very different sorts.
AI opponents in principle, not bad but there is a shoal that if you upressa in his bumper saaski he begins to slow down and do not want to go with the trajectory, jamb many racing games.
Generally as I understand it, this AI is made on the basis of other players, even nicknames bots skorepova with reality, that is the type of AI is based on real players.
the difficulty is above average when I'm a little behind the leader on the last lap he went off the road idalia themselves to overtake.XS a coincidence or a trick to make me win. Let's see if it happens
External injuries no made two revolutions through the roof - the car is like new.
Here is an example of how detailed the engine and interior of car models and engine
Spoiler

n
nominar 17.10.19

Played ,what can I say ,the rain is beautiful ,the rest as all as I duck the arcade crew much fresher and much worse looks.
p.s the number of reviews on ng ,one can see what buckets 90% Peachey play))

K
Kryogen 17.10.19

Rode a couple of tracks, cars, beautifully done, the scenery is terrible, well, the behavior of the car even in GTA 5 more like it with the mod in General, nothing special.

V
Vatafaker 17.10.19

nominar
Why nobody writes about the impressions of the game?Why so few reviews?

M
Mahagovka 17.10.19

Attacker
can you tell what is played?
gamepad, and performance company

a
aspec 17.10.19

but I've nothing to write about the experience. in addition to graphics. more or less enjoyable.
and the physics on the keyboard feel. the wheel I have. but not to ride.

S
Steve Taller 17.10.19

the game is honestly full of light, very boring race, the graphics are like nothing, but after 15 minutes of the game decided to demolish and return to it no desire absolutely to be honest the same lantern as the 7th part, except the graphics no longer stands out