3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CamoGoHka 05.06.20 02:19 pm

ligth meteor sorceres (Diablo 2)

Experts podskazhite what locations are best to farm this girl. Damage from lightning 9K. infiniti is not. and navryatli in searam aremany appear((
38 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 05.06.20

scho for Yasha?
Ready for this? Suka 9koff. But I caution. XD

K
Koh2fds 05.06.20

No gear just pure blizz Sorka something can.

edit:
>Lightning damage 9K
>>Yes, I have a blizz Sorka. damage 7K
Blizz 7K > lightning 9K, if you rocked the Mastery of Cold, which reduces the monsters resistance to cold. Without reducing the resistance of monsters no magician normal damage to inflict in hell will not be because the monsters in hell have a good resistance. Only cold sorceress removes resistance to conventional vcache skill.

O
Obsessed 05.06.20

Suka 9koff
over, whoa! xD xD xD
the armor we use runolaulu (!) armor under the name of cheyns of honor. the result is a.. +200 damage against demons is already much! ;DD

O
Obsessed 05.06.20

cold sorceress removes resistance to conventional vcache skill.
Koh2fds, wow! the problem Ikonnikov reshina!! ;D

R
Rivnyanyn 05.06.20

Obsessed
removes resistance
This

R
Rivnyanyn 05.06.20

well, I did this when Sora looked at the guide James.
This 9кофф deserves the Oscar;D Toko need a new category to enter, the spec for it)
but I have no such equipment as it Sarki
It is easy to fix, if curupaiti in Editor Hero, the armor as he can in half an hour, to draw;) he is also drawn by the way)))

O
Obsessed 05.06.20

Rivnyanyn, and that this something? :-)

K
Koh2fds 05.06.20

>we use runolaulu (!) armor under the name of cheyns of honor
pfff... You don't know how it works? Look at any foreign guide. We take Infic, of cheyns of honor (at duperow) and looking for Shako. Everyone is doing it.

edit: to make chtoli your guide ;D

O
Obsessed 05.06.20

Koh2fds, Yes, there is the whole nightmare.. :D our mercenary will be under the effect of aura's Condemnation of the 12th level. and the sweetest: and infinity will reduce the resistance of lightning from the enemy by 55%. © ;D

CamoGoHka, uncle, wondering armor for Sorka (here), pushes that on the belly in any Skin MAG-Viper (or viper). then everything will be beautiful. :-) Zoh extremely stupid for their money. and Yasha should not hear.

T
T-Fox 05.06.20

passed
From dustified near+merc proved to fresher only.
You're TOO skeptical. For example, I dostihome think(though recently) more effective work Persian than are this close. HF cleans much faster PBR faster(3-4 hours!), acts dragged too slowly not clean close. The only thing to pack it on Lo sur Lo(as for me it's not much) would have, and Sorka - bomb... its a price.

K
Koh2fds 05.06.20

Hmm... Despite th... PBR Have a close problem the second wave, and sometimes to clean the throne. She could easily help krapo of traps dressed in blue dye. Flying women and the grandfathers in black traps copes. Che to speak about the skeletons. But the waves close under dressed for the damage Schwechat perfectly. If you still trapset fashioned centers constantly, then finally fire.
edit: anyways clean close dressed on damage, not MF + love of traps it faster. This combo for 8 ppl even faster than normal more or less decent open khbr on PG.

O
Obsessed 05.06.20

even faster than normal more or less decent open khbr on PG.
Koh2fds, well, where do faster something! ;D

T
T-Fox 05.06.20

Koh2fds
Looking for che PBR...
PBR where you are alone, without any traps cope. We're about self-sufficiency character Trad lead, and then you get with her but if the assassins. I have only in one situation is not enough damage blizza is to sweep the barn for 8 ppl. well, not enough, just the rate of Stripping of the barn blossom 7.2 to the order of magnitude was lower than blossom in 14kt. But Sorka I have not a farmer, and workhorse(to taxonomy, shake, quests to do, lots of quests!), so I don't consider it a minus.

K
Koh2fds 05.06.20

I thought we're about optimization, not about inventing some wacky conditions, type done it. The purpose PHP? Qual? In any case, the best quality is only to plant a mule. Mules to not cast for 8 ppl on ng they have to swing. One of the mules could easily be crapsey nalichevsky a little more exp in the same open br. Threw her torch which is almost free in PG, 3 skill Amul which 100% will come across when gamble same RAR rings, 3 skill tiara if caught, bartali, trechery, other random specks and standards. The establishment of such easy will not take a lot of time and profit a lot. Fashioned centre almost from one CE turns of skeletons of the second wave. A large number of light centers compensates for lower damage in comparison with light Sora. She does not need to constantly manage. Put traps between the waves and back to blizz. I see no reason to engage in some nonsense, when we can optimize PHP, and quite successfully wound on the same 8 ppl, and get more exp per minute.
Well, someone provozit, and someone is looking for gear and ranchiki as the nubas. So close hurts my HKS in MF gear. Don't see anyone better in terms of price / MF / number of kills per minute / ppl who could hurt 85 LVL Locke. Even with skip imonov number of kills / ppl close to lokah LVL 85 will still be better. The rest to be faster give infic, Enigma or infec and Enigma. To hurt Pete how to thread two staicase or light Sora it must look. Fly to it dunno how many. All of this is annoying. To climb there in these caves randomly. The mobs there are less than HKS.

edit: besides, it is perfectly chuhnet the same trawick in the same HKS wound. Well skipnet one Tuerca. Again, you should realize that even skips the number of generated Besik item per unit time may be greater than if you engage a long distance from the centre of all.

O
Obsessed 05.06.20

I thought we're about the optimization
T-Fox, you have a full Orphan or something, Sorka? ;D

Mules to not cast for 8 ppl on ng they'll have to download
on PG... :(

R
Rivnyanyn 05.06.20

>>Koh2fds
To go to Pete's often not longer than HKS and mobs there at least. All Polenov count Fig. The tunnels here yeah, and look for a long time and the mobs there a little. For HKS will not tell, never ran there blissco, but if you throw a bushel jenča 4+K then MB will okic.

T
T-Fox 05.06.20

Damn, he's stoned... Tkper it phbr two Persians cleans. Light with komvopoulos you help then. I have everything, because you argue just to argue.

OBS in the Tr set. 7200 Kold, FB 3300, Phys DMG is already not remember, but there forti and ETX Ripert was. Well, jenča a 1, gave not sour ar.

K
Koh2fds 05.06.20

Yep. The jenča demon limb though. I was even to lazy to fly Pete. Went to the river and UBIVAT!

Ne znay kak pal konvo be 4istit tron i 4em? Rylit dvym9 persami odnovremenno v trone i 4tovi nikogo ne ripnuli na 8 ppl? Ne dymay 4to bydet bistree. I light sory bolwe ne kyda devat = 2 persa odno na zadanie ka4at.

edit: well, I think it is clear that I skypaw of oblivion in the HKS (that would be ill if they dropout in HKS best of all). In HKS also have PRIZRAKI. who supposedly believed that if they can't dropati armor and weapons (except the uniques / the champion), that supposedly have higher chance to dropnode runes. Although it may not be so on a subconscious level YBIVAT PRIZRAKOV pulls