3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 05.06.20 02:20 pm

Hole 2. Help to run. (Fallout 4)

in an Internet subtracted.--- If Mike is killed (by the player or hit the player on it — which would make him mortal, followed by death from ghouls) to talk with the player, then the quest will be completed. But the sailor will not give quests, hole 2, hole 3.--- I have him killed after refusing to give him the tools. Like all the conditions for receiving the second part of the quest are met, but sailor I am not sure that the second hole does not. can you then force the console to start this quest.? Or stupid this Mike through the console like that to spice things up. Can ride. Tell me who fumbles.
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
Basil44 05.06.20

fox345
in one passage he slammed that Mike, in another passage, he did not appear, but in both cases the quest was given up.
so it is unlikely that it depends on the quest.

f
fox345 05.06.20

Basil44
Quest that I passed. She told me the second does not. Hole 2 .---The quest will be delivered. But the sailor will not give quests, hole 2, hole 3---.

B
BlackTigerTK 05.06.20

fox345
Wiki says that Killing Machete Mike during Hull Breach 1 will cause Hull Breach 2 & 3 to become unavailable.
In addition, part 2 starts during the execution or after the completion of the side quest Rite of Passage.
You can try the console command SetStage DLC03FarHarborFF03b 100 for part 2.

Z
Zolotko555 05.06.20

fox345
I do not think that in Michael's case...my sailor was not given quests...but I'm not particularly eager on them.. run on their cases, will resort to the pier she sees me give....using the console does not know how to help((

Z
Zolotko555 05.06.20

BlackTigerTK
WOW!! the first time I heard about it....well, in principle, not surprising I never killed...he is not aggressive

f
fox345 05.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Introduced in the console of your line DLC03FarHarborFF03b 100, nothing came of it. added quest id 0000aec4 with and without a space. the same canoe. not swept.

f
fox345 05.06.20

Золотко555
It is possible 3192 caps to remove after the murder. And to that coveted. he would know that such troubles will start and never touched. for the first time refused to sell it and just left it, passed quietly quest. opened a rite of passage and immediately got a second hole. and now the ritual give and sailor silent.

Z
Zolotko555 05.06.20

fox345
So you retual pass and then go hit it again

R
Rupreht Klinsman 05.06.20

fox345 wrote:
added quest id 0000aec4
quest id not 0000aec4 and xx00aec4, where xx is a hexadecimal number of DLS!
Open the console, point to any object or character from THIS DLS and you will know the first two digits, they are different from what is out there in the launcher you have specifically connected the first.
For example:
setstage 0d00aec4 100
or
setstage 0500aec4 100
here this constant DLC03FarHarborFF03b with some of the mercy of developers engine databinding under variable. Why? the mystery of the century.

f
fox345 05.06.20

Ruprecht Klinsmann
as it should in my case is totally look like a string? I in these teams are not very good.

f
fox345 05.06.20

Ruprecht Klinsmann
and which team can raise the Mike a Machete? maybe reviving it. sailor will give the quest. tell me if you know, and not scrap.

R

fox345 wrote:
and which team can raise the Mike a Machete?
If you remember where his corpse is, then just go to him, open the console poke the mouse on Mike will appear at the bottom of his id(along with the first two digits recognize, by the way)
introduced.
resurrect
It comes alive

If not, it's a little harder
xx045fdc is ref id Mike. How to determine the first two digits I've already written. when opredelili in the trail line, replace xx with your two numbers
xx045fdc.moveto player
He will be dead. Open the console poke the mouse on Mike will appear at the bottom of his id
introduced.
resurrect
Mike comes to life.

f
fox345 05.06.20

Ruprecht Klinsmann
the first two digits 03. I enter in the console, respectively 03045fdc.moveto player press enter, there is not living not dead. but should look like a full line of stitching to start the quest if its number 0300aec4.

f
fox345 05.06.20

Золотко555
a long time has passed.

R

fox345 wrote:
how to look like a full line of stitching to start the quest if its number 0300aec4.
0300aec4 setstage 100, but if you do not ride, then the Council DeSchiznit(didn't work) is to go straight to the 3rd part so
setstage 0302039a 100.

Assume that the problem is that when the death of the character blocks spawn at the game logic, although I could be wrong. I have now core 2 duo is only on hand to get home – see more, this time I did not go through the Bay. For the woman here started to play... although the difference is not really see, what was not in the original fullauto. but we do not know.

But today I may not answer, and I have colleagues meeting for the evening.

M
Mag Otshelnik 05.06.20

And I'm only a couple of months new computer buy.Will be able to go through the game myself.

R

Cheburator Founder
Well, you can see that your skull is too tight.

M
Mag Otshelnik 05.06.20

Ruprecht Klinsmann
If you're so smart,why systems do not go?

f
fox345 05.06.20

Ruprecht Klinsmann
3rd hole start by using your line. and 2 I does not start. it is necessary as that to try to revive Mike Machete. maybe this will help.

Z
Zolotko555 05.06.20

fox345
hmm.... I can try this??? you go into an old saved game find Mike up the console and poke at it with the mouse,exit the console and return to the current saved game,go to the console and you will see that ID Mike you already have it remains only to resurrect break and watch turned out or not...all this is not to replay the game