3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg V 05.06.20 02:20 pm

Question about the ending (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

following questions: 1) is it possible for any passing game at the end to kill the third witch, or it can only be killed in a bad ending? 2) interaction between the quest cases of national importance and good ending? I feel sorry for Roche, but also to give CRIS in Nilfgaard also do not want to... Really the only way to save the Northern Kingdom and not to kill Roche, is not to pass this quest at all?
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
LarsJunFan 05.06.20

Oleg
1) Only bad. This is a turn.
2) do Not want to give CRIS king, don't take her there. And anyway, I chose Roche instead of Dijkstra.
3) Will to act, nothing will achieve. Do not dwell, because even if the witch go, she is powerless anyway.

G
Garry3Fingers 05.06.20

Yes, the witch can only be killed if CRIS offended by Geralt. If you don't do a kV with the murder of radovid, Roshe like a living will, but this is a bad ending, and you probably want some good.

A
Artur27507 05.06.20

First, Roche to kill is not necessary, it will make soldiers of Dijkstra. Secondly, it will include the back, want to sell Nilam to the detriment of all States of the North, for the sake of one questionable independence of Timeria, which will still be to serve them. In fact, for the sake of the salvation of one man, well even 2 people will suffer the rest of the North. The occupier will enslave them. I personally did not support Roche and the battle with the wild hunt, too, his name is, not to remain in his debt in front of this difficult choice...

B
Bupycop 05.06.20

Artur27507
To protect Caer Morhen, Rocher is giving the favor, for help with Bianca, because if he is with her to help, he's not coming in KM.

A
Artur27507 05.06.20

Bupycop
But exactly, comrade after all.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.06.20

Tama 2 endings. one bad where the Witcher became homeless. good where ciri back.
the rest is just some of the circumstances of the endings

O
Oleg V 05.06.20

LarsJunFan
if you don't keep CRIS in Vizim enough that she doesn't become Empress, no matter how to pass a cases of national importance?

L
LarsJunFan 05.06.20

Oleg
Well, I say that why? =\

O
Oleg V 05.06.20

LarsJunFan
I ask... it's written everywhere in different ways, on average, out of that quest does not need to take...

L
LarsJunFan 05.06.20

Oleg
If you don't keep CRIS in Vizima, it will go the way hot, and if sent, she will become Empress.
But the ending will depend on how did Geralt. The ending may leave and deplorable, regardless of if you're sending CRIS to the Emperor or not, if CRIS not to do what she likes more.

F
Fei Fong 05.06.20

MunchkiN 616
The Witcher has always been a bum)))

T
Towelie75 05.06.20

Oleg
If CRIS to drive to bath, but later not to do Things of national importance, (in consequence of which Radovid will get the whole North, and Emhyr be killed by his own nobles), she will not become Empress, and will also be vedmochka. Roche at the time this final is also likely alive, but for how long is another question.

O
Oleg V 05.06.20

Towelie75
so if it does not lead to the Emperor and not to do the quest, Radovid, Roche and Dijkstra stay alive, and CRIS will remain vedmochka?

T
Towelie75 05.06.20

Oleg
In this concept, even if driving it will still be vedmochka as Amhara kill his own people, and his child on the throne, they don't need. And here will in the future (after the events of the game) alive Rocher and Diekstra God knows, Radovid sick in the head, and they are the conspirators against him, even without the Cases of national importance they are quite have something to hang, or to the fire.

O
Oleg V 05.06.20

Towelie75
okay, so this time I will not pass this quest...

T
Towelie75 05.06.20

Oleg
Break Diekstra second leg and the quest will not be in principle. )

O
Oleg V 05.06.20

Towelie75
it was possible to do in the bath, but this point has long passed...