3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chuk261087 05.06.20 02:21 pm

Graphics deteriorated after the change of the file PROFSAVE_profile (Battlefield 1)

Good day! Played in battle since its release. Windows 7, none of the GTX 770 4GB I know that is not the newest, but at medium - high had an acceptable fps and good picture. The devil possessed me to climb into PROFSAVE_profile, experimented with the settings dx12(GstRender.Dx12Enabled and
GstRender.Dx12KillSwitch), although I have in principle the system under 12 dx is not sharpened. After that deteriorated the picture, the textures are nizkomolekulyarnye, the light deteriorated, solid soap, at a distance of 50 m, if non-solar weather do not tell anything. Poking around in the NVIDIA panel, nothing has changed. Rearranged Windows with the full formatting of all disks, rearranged the game and also unchanged. Can be in the origin somewhere in the cloud some information is stored? the increase of the resolution scale from 100 to 150 particularly the situation does not change, the play was simply impossible! I would be grateful for any help!
3 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cerabyte 05.06.20

chuk261087
And the button video-reset in the video settings was pressed already? Can help. Or alternatively use another configuration file.

c
chuk261087 05.06.20

I'll say, Windu even rearranged, probably the problem is in the cloud only configuration there can last, poking around further. or maybe the driver in theory, people complained about the problem with the graphics, but the truth is after the November update, I then all the rules really were.

I
Ivan_Ya_REP 05.06.20

chuk261087
1)in orige to the game, turn off cloud storage
2)in my documents, delete the folder with settings
3)drop the video settings in the game itself